Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Boris is a young Georgian wizard, a very inquisitive soul. He does not like to learn but he would love to know everything. He is not mean, and he is not kind. Boris just is, he takes offense to threats, and he gets angry. He finds himself in embarrassing situations, and gets into those fussy moods that drive people away. For the most part, Boris is stone. He tries not to be bothered by insults,and he is able to pile on a lot of belittling humor aimed at him.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Boris Joseph G. Valerian is the first born son of Isidore Mdviani, after his mother Tamar learned the man was a wizard she quickly broke the promise she had made to give her son his father's surname. She named her son Boris Valerian, changing her own surname to Valerian as well, in order to keep her son from ever questioning their different names. She hoped, and she prayed he would never mention his strange, wizard father. To save her son, his brother cousin, and her own sister from ever being hurt by the father neither son should have ever been cursed with, and the man neither sister should have ever met Tamar pieced his plan together, and turned him in.
Isidore was back on the streets, and no more than a mere seven weeks later he turned up on the doorstep of Endzela Gelashvili. He said the usual, that he couldn't stay, this would be among the first places they'd look for him, and that he had a plan. All she had to do was hang on, he'd get things sorted out. He also convinced her to give their baby her surname, his would only cause the boy trouble.
Soon, they'd caught Isidore again, this time they took special measures to prevent repeated escape. A top security solitary confinement cell. This severely delayed his next escape. By the time he got out again, his youngest son Abraam Gelashvili had been born, they Gelashvili family was grateful that their second grandson also didn't bear the Mdviani name didn't match the one under the newspapers Wanted headline.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Boris has dark features, his eyes are a a very deep dark brown, and his hair is the same. His skin is fair, but he has straight, brown hair it is cut very short yet still long enough that when it does begin to grow out he needs to constantly brush it from his eyes.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in? If your character is a first year or a transfer, would you like them to be part of the Sorting Ceremony? (This would mean not receiving your house until the RPed ceremony.)
No (My character should be a Third year)
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
:C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
:B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
8 Characters 4 exotic ?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's: