1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
November 21, 2003 marked the day that George and Linda Carter became parents for the first time.... though certainly not the last. Bradley Lucas Carter became the oldest in a house of six; Bradley has two younger brothers, and a sister who's the youngest. His first signs of magic came when he was about six. He was upset over something his brother had done, and a door slammed behind him. It was quite a surprise to his Muggle parents. Five years later, Bradley got his letter to Hogwarts, and off he went. And much to their parent's surprise, all of his siblings followed in kind.
Bradley was the only one of his siblings to be Sorted into Gryffindor. His brothers were Ravenclaws, and his sister was in Hufflepuff. He made friends easily enough while he was in school, and he took a liking to Quidditch. His parents didn't want him to turn it into a career, but he got picked up by the Fitchburg Finches when he graduated, and he played with them for a few years as a Chaser. When he wasn't on the Quidditch field, he had taken a liking in school to both Transfiguration, and Defense Against the Dark Arts. His teachers had told him he should go into the Ministry... become an Auror... but for some reason, he felt that work didn't suit him, hence his decision to follow his Quidditch career.
During the 2024 season, he got a nasty Bludger to the shoulder which took him out for the rest of the season. He wasn't well enough to make the team the year of the Quidditch Cup, but he followed his team there anyway, working for their public relations group. He figured his career was probably over, and he missed his family, so he moved back home. He's applying to Hogwarts, figuring he might be able to train up the next generation of wizards to become something useful.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Bradley has a very "go get 'em" personality. He chases after his dreams, and encourages others to do the same. He knows how to have a good time, but he's also very business-like when he needs to be, and it comes very naturally to him. He's a natural-born leader. When he's around his family, he likes to joke around, and he's quite protective of his youngest sister. With students, he doesn't coddle-- he demands hard work, and he knows that they can produce their best if they want to-- they just need to try hard enough. It sometimes comes off as strict, or tough, but he believes that students achieve their best when they're pushed, not cradled. Life begins at the edge of your comfort zone... not inside it.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
Planning to become a Hogwarts Professor
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
12 chars (he's... kind of replacing Abigail. So... she'll die in the expansion, and he'll take her place.)
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
UTC -6? US Central time. With stupid Daylight Saving Time... I can't ever keep track. :P