A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part doesn't have to be filled out if it's an expansion character!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths, and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer.
Brandy's strengths would be her street-smarts. As brilliant as she is book-wise, she is a very good judge of other people, and whether they are worth her time or not. Her weakness, in this sense, is that she has a very high bar for those who would be worthy of her company.
2) Has your character's life played out the way they wanted? Have they achieved the goals they set out for their life? Why, or why not?
Brandy's life has been full of up and downs. The important thing is, that her relationship with her best friend has survived through thick and thin. Brandy does wish sometimes that her parents were still around...
3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so?
Brandy's favorite thing to do, is swim. Her ideal free day would be spent with Lacee, at a local pool, or some sort of lake. She does love lakes. They are her favorite place in the world
4) If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why?
Brandy would keep a picture of her family- Of her, Lacee, and both their parents. To remember the good times.
She would keep a bag of make-up that was always full of make-up that never ran out. This is mostly because she finds it very difficult to live without makeup
She would keep a laptop, so she could watch any Disney movie she wants. She also finds it very difficult to live without the internet.
She would keep a bathing suit, so she could go swimming whenever.
She would keep a fridge that never ran out of food. Who can live without food?
5) What one thing would your character change about the wizarding society? Why?
The Ministry and how they treat orphans. She would try and fix it. The way her ministry had treated her when she lost her parents, in Brandy's mind, was completely unacceptable.
1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth character!) Brandy Ardelean's parents had been born in two different continents- Romania and France. Brandy's mother, Gina had a twin sister, Dalila. Her father, Sorin, has a twin named Caius. The pair of twins very easily fell in love with the counterpart twin. Dalila with Carius, and Gina with Sorin. A couple of years later, the pairs were married almost a year apart, and the next few years after THAT, they each had a child, almost a year apart. While Gina and Sorin styaed in England, Caius and Dalila moved to Romania, in a cabin nestled in the mountain ranges near Lacul Bolboci, a lake fed by the Ialomița River. Brandy and Lacee, the other pair's daughter had known about one another since birth. They were the bestest of friends. There was nobody closer than those two, really. They sent letters almost every day to one another, and when they visited, they were never apart from one another, ever.
Gina was a reporter, who had an uncanny ability to get more out of her sources than they even intended to give. Sorin was a Ministry employee with a shady past, he had friends in high places, it should have never come back full circle. When they met one another for the first time it was under false pretense. Gina was pretending to be a new intern. Sorin quickly took to the "new girl", he gave her the grand tour, and while he was so taken with her beauty he helped her get the credentials she should have already had as an "intern" of the Ministry. It was meant to be an investigation into poor hiring techniques, to finally uncover how certain inexperienced individuals within the ranks of Magical Government. A deep cutting piece about how potential employees made their way through a building that was supposed to be dedicated to the preservation of the magical world.
Gina published it. She revealed the Ministry to be what it was. Sorin had applauded the young entrepreneur. The way she had exposed the problem of the ministry was definitely not something to be taken lightly, after all. he opted to take the rather attractive woman out on a date after that. She even invited her sister, Dalila. Dalila fell in love with Caius. It was meant to be. The four were married around the same time a few years later.
It wasn't until the children were about five or six when things started falling apart. Lacee's family, according to her letters to Brandy, were fighting day in and day out. They even said this word- Divorce. When Lacee asked someone what it meant, she hated the answer. Brandy was her outlet- But that year, Brandy had her own problems. She was visiting Lacee when it happened. Brandy was faced with the horrible news that her parents died in a fiery explosion that left everything she knew destroyed. Further into the investigation was revealed how corrupted her father was in the ministry. It was not something that was unknown to Gina, but they never thought that their beginning would be their end. They found who killed him, and they imprisoned him. But now, Brandy was left without parents.
As much as the Ministry in France tried to take her back, Brandy violently refused- It was actually her first sign of magic. She burnt them when they tried to grab her. Lacee saw this, and she refused to let her leave just as much. Together, the two convinced Lacee's arguing parents to adopt Brandy. This actually helped more than it didn't. Dalila and Caius, just as mournful as Brandy about their sibling's death, had to look at their niece and agree- She was important enough to rethink the situation. The two agreed to work on their marriage problems, for the girls.
Brandy moved into the cabin with the family. With the amount of money Brandy had inherited, they were able to upgrade from a simple cabin to a much more deluxe house. Brandy even found her favorite place in the world - Underwater. The lake they lived near was where Brandy went to unstress. Lacee came as well but didn't swim as well as Brandy did. The two girls grew from the experience of going such through stress- They were just as close as ever. When they turned eleven, the girls had both went to Beauxbatons, per Dalila's request. When Lacee got expelled for "Borrowing" winged horses, they both went to Durmstrang- There was no way they were getting separated. They simply refused.
The two graduated from Durmstrang. During their time there, however, Lacee's parent's relationship had hit a boiling point. The two split, so in a poetic way, so did the girls. They split from their family and moved to England. In England, Brandy got a job working at a shop in Knockturn Alley, in Hogsmeade, and Lacee breeds dragons. Enough to say, they definitely make enough to get by.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble? (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!)
Queen Bee - Brandy is, in one word, most of the time, especially when you first meet, her, arrogant. Her aloof demeanor is very well accompanied by the size of her ego. She believes very much that she is beautiful- And due to her ego, she very much is. Brandy is very cruel towards men- She uses them to her advantage. They otherwise have no use for her, really. She's detached to everyone, except Lacee. Brandy's mere presence in a room makes everything seem a tiny bit colder.
Feminist - She's a huge advocate for equality between men and women. Brandy is well-versed in the differences in society between men and women and strongly defies any wrongdoing towards either gender. She's the same way with transgender rights. While not easily offended, she can and will come to the rescue of anyone she sees being treated unfairly. Her cruelty at this point can be directed towards either gender- She just wants people to be treated like humans. She also despises blood supremacists and advocates for the worker rights for house elves and goblins.
Family and Love - Brandy is very cynical about love. Seeing her aunt and uncle's love die out so quickly, and seeing so many people hurt her cousin (sister), Lacee, she hates the idea of love. Physical attraction towards women and men, she has. She'll really take advantage of someone hitting on her, and have a night of fun- But that's all. There will never be anything more for her. She outright refuses to fall in love.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have one as your first two characters!)
5) What is your character's profession? Does your character plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
She works in a shop in Knockturn Valley
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
Single, doesn't believe in love
7) What about your character's appearance? What do they look like? Feel free to write down what they look like! If you're using any FC, you can put a picture here! Please state the character's faceclaim!
Her model is Carlson Young
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is only optional, for regular adults and expansion characters alike!)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A. A Complex Spell
- B. A Spell Of Control
- C. A Combat Spell
- D. A Healing Spell
2) What is most important to you?
- A. Grades.
- B. Getting your way.
- C. Life.
- D) Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
- A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
- B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
- C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
- D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
4) Which trait is most valuable?
- A. Intelligence
- B. Cunningness
- C. Bravery
- D. Kindness
5) What's the best way to get things done?
- A. The right way, no matter how long it takes.
- B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
- C. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
- D. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
C. These do not affect what house you're sorted to, but everybody must answer them!
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
:B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)?
Five characters - One is a half-vampire.
- send them some mojos 🌺🍋⚾🍑💦 02:49, July 13, 2017 (UTC)