1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. Brianna was born in America. Plus she was the only child. When she was ten, her parents moved her to England without an explanation. She was forced to drop everything she knew. When she turned eleven she got a letter to go to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. That one letter opened a door full of answers. She found out that they moved because her parents had heard about some threats towards their daughter. Brianna was scared but grateful that her parents would do that for her.
Her life at Hogwarts was pretty uneventful. She passed with excellent scores (due to a lot of notes and studying). When she left Hogwarts, she spent a year at her parents', planning to move out by year's end. She decided to live in the magical comunity. She didn't feel different there. Well, not paranormal different that is.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble? Brianna is a smart capable person. However, she has a tendency to shut people out for an unrational fear of losing them. She is humble. Brianna doesn't like to shove her accomplishments down others' throats. She keeps secerets hidden. Her own parents don't know much about her life as of late. She is a get her done type as well. Brianna also OVER PREPARES. So, she constantly has a list on hand of things she needs to do.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Muggle-Born
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) No
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher? I plan on either making her a teacher OR a member of the Minstry of Magic. Which ever comes first, I guess.
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids? No spouse or children as of now. She might adopt in the future.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Gryffindor
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Ravenclaw
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? Five I made myself One adopted (exotic)
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. -6:00
17:19, June 4, 2015 (UTC)