23:19, May 31, 2015 (UTC)
1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Briar Jasmine Devlin was born to Brian and Emma Devlin on March 21st, 2000 in St. Mungos Hospital. Her childhood was pretty uneventful until her mother died when she was ten. Her father married another woman, Jasmine Matthews, who had a spoiled brat of a daughter named Erin. After their marriage, the family moved down to Australia for Jasmine's job.
When Briar was growing up, Erin and her did not get along and thus a lot of fights broke out between them. Briar was ten when her father married Jasmine and Erin was five when she became her stepsister. And so, Briar retreated to her books and animals when she wasn't at school.
Briar attended the Australian Academy for Gifted Children until she graduated when she was 19. After graduation, she went into professional Quidditch, playing for nine years on her group team at the Australian Academy. Briar has moved back to Britain, but speaks in an Australian accent.
Her first sign of magic was turning her stepsister's hair blue during Brian and Jasmine's wedding because of her constant insults and behavior problems. Briar joined the Thunderers when she was 20. She's played on there for five years so far and is pretty well-known as one of their top seekers or chasers, depending on what game she's playing.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Briar's quiet, but when she speaks, she's not one to be messed with. Her upbringing brought some drastic changes into her life until she was old enough to move away and live in Britain. Briar does not have any children nor someone to root her on, and so only plays for fun and way to pay the bills. Briar's loyal and wise, knowing when to keep her mouth shut.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
Professional Quidditch Player (Expansion Character, Seeker or Chaser for Thundelarra Thunderers)
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? Ten. Three exotic
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.