1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Brody is a Half-Blood wizard, his mother and father grew up together Martin's parents Andrea and Edvard were friends of Danica's parents Livie and Dan. They raised their children side by side, getting together on the weekends, and some week nights in their little city of Mladá Boleslav.
Martin, and Danica rarely saw one another when she started attending Hogwarts, they lost contact only seeing one another when she was home from school. Danica, and Martin fell apart, they were living two very different lives. Hers was filled with magic, and his was not. When Danica finally finished with school, a few weeks after Martin finished Military school they reconnected. This time was different, they had both grown up. He was not as immature as she knew him to be, and she was not as attention seeking as he knew her to be.
They ended up getting pregnant, twice. Martin was supposed to leave to travel the world, he stayed with Danica through the birth of his son Brody, and then his daughter Cecile. The relationship fell apart after Cecile was born. Martin and Danica has never married, the only thing holding them together was their two children. They were not enough to keep Martin around, he left Danica, Brody and Cecile, they way he should have left them three years ago. To travel the world, he wanted to put as much distance between himself and his "family" as he could.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
He is just a kind, and brutally honest fellow. He can be very shy, it isn't that he is timid, or fearful of people. He doesn't like to be a nuisance. People tend to seem annoyed by other people interfering in their business, and so, he lets people come to him instead of going to them. Brody is very bright - he doesn't socialize much giving him ample time to read everything and anything with enough words to capture his full attention.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
He is an excellent cook. I don't think that is really "special" except that he can make anything taste good, which is pretty special. :D
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
He is a part-time Chef he works in two different restaurants, one in the muggle world the other in the wizarding world.
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
Single, he might have a kid someone where in the world with a random woman he does not remember :)
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
:B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
:B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
12? 1 exotic?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Mountain Time Zone (UTC-07:00)