1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
- Bronwen was born to Mary and Dylan Rhodes in Cardiff, Wales on the 8th July. Being their second child, the family settled down in a cozy little cottage in the countryside.
- Bronwen's relationship with her parents and two brothers (Darren and Charlie) was brilliant; they were and still are a close family. It was only when she was six years old that she discovered her mother was witch, and that her brother Darren was also magical; she was expected to develop the powers as well. And she did: in class, she would move objects, topple over book piles, rub writing from the board and tamper with computers, all without moving from her desk. She learnt to control it quickly, and used it regularly, until her mother told her to hold back and stop before anything bad happened. Still, she kept performing magic in the playground, intriguing everyone and scaring a few. Darren left for Dumstrang when Bronwen was young, and she only saw him when they came home for the holidays.
- Bronwen orginally attended Dumstrang for four years, before transferring to Hogwarts at the start of her fifth year. She loved Hogwarts way more, making friends quickly and even falling in love a couple times. Her O.W.Ls went well, recieving mostly Os and Es, and so did her N.E.W.Ts, so she has a pretty good resume. She's currently living in her apartment, and just enjoying life.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
- Although she may come across as intimidating at first meet, Bronwen is actually a nice girl. She has a great sense of humour, and loves having a laugh with her friends (who are mostly guys - she rarely gets along with other girls) when the time and mood is right. She's enthusiastic and bubbly, always up for a drink and a party, and always up for experimentation. Being a night owl, she loves going out and having fun. She's creative, artistic and friendly, and a bit rebellious - she was a complete troublemaker in Hogwarts.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
- Nope :D
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
- She has no job at the moment, but hopes to work at The Human Canvas.
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
- Nope, she's single.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? Two characters, none exotic
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. GMT +01:00