1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Cameron Holt was born to two muggle doctors in Northern Scotland. Growing up Cameron was very close to her parents, even if they were away from home a lot. In fact the Holts were away from home so often that they hired a nanny to take care of Cameron. Luckily for the young nanny Cameron was an easy kid to take care of.
Eventually Cameron's mother decided that she wanted to spend more time with her daughter. So she left her job as an ER Doctor and became a stay at home mom. This caused the relationship between Cameron and her mother to grow. Cameron absolutely loved her mother. It seemed there was nothing that Cameron's mom could do to upset her. Well almost nothing anyway. Cameron's mother absolutely loved Vegetarian meals. Cameron and her father did not. One night Cameron's mom cooked a particularly nasty meal. Cameron outright refused to eat it. Her mom told her she couldn't leave the table until the food on her plate was gone. So Cameron made it disappear. Quite literally. The whole plate disappeared in fact. Her parents had absolutely no reason to blame Cameron but at the same time food just doesn't disappear right?
Their question were answered four short years later when Cameron received her Hogwarts letter. The letter explained 'The Great Food Disappearance' as her father called it. Cameron needless to say was very excited about the prospect of attending a magical school. Her parents were excited for her, they were also very confused though. However despite the confusion Cameron went off to Hogwarts come the Fall.
Upon her arrival Cameron was sorted into ______. Much of Cameron's time at Hogwarts was spent studying, hanging out with her friends or practicing quiddicth. Cameron was quite good at it actually. She was an excellent seeker. She never made Captain or anything but she did play for four years. From her third year to her sixth.
Cameron really didn't know what she wanted do with her life until the summer before her seventh year. One of her fellow teammates and bast friend was hit hard by a bludger when they were practicing over the summer. Her best friend fell off her broom and fell 50 feet to the ground. She somehow miraculously survived the fall... but her injuries were bad. Cameron flew to her friend and did everything she could to help her friend. However it was to no avail. Her best friend died from her injuries.
Since then Cameron swore off the game that killed her best friend and knew instantly what she wanted to do with her life. She wanted to become a healer so that nothing like that ever happens again. Cameron studied and studied hard for her seventh year to pull off the marks to become a healer.
Upon graduating Cameron got a job at a small wizarding hospital in Scotland. Her dream however is to become a healer at St. Mungo's.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Cameron is a very bubbly young woman. She's enthusiastic about just about everything. She loves her job, but might have a tendency to not take it very seriously sometimes. She's always the first one to arrive at the party and the first to laugh at a joke. She can be very flirty at times, especially when she's at a party. Cameron plans to live her life to the fullest.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
Healer at St. Mungo's
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
:C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
:B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
9. 2 are Exotic.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.