1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Cameron Rowena Quinn was born in winter, daughter of Summer and Ronan, sister to Scott/Andrew. She happens to be the only witness to Scott or Andrew killing their father Ronan. Seven years after her elder brother Scott was born, Cameron entered the world Her mother Summer died making that happen, technically Cameron was the first Quinn child to commit parenticide. Although she can't recall much of life with her brother she knows one thing, he is a killer.
Summer Quinn, Scott and Cameron's mother died giving birth to Cam, she is a complete mystery to her daughter but remained a memory to her husband, and son. Ronan quickly became the typical drunk father after Summer died. He blamed his children for every problem in his life. He would beat his children, Scott taking the brunt of it to protect Cam. Ronan would do this for no reason other than his own unhappiness, he didn't even come close to raising them as a father should raise their child.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Cam may not be the first person to come to anyone's mind when they think of a friend, she doesn't have that many. What she does have is a lifelong friend she made as a child, a homeless house-elf she calls Perd. Cam is the only person, or child to ever say more than one word to him. Cam does not back down, ever. Even in a losing situation, she cannot bring herself to give up. She is very bold, she kept herself from being adopted after both her parents died by being so outspoken. Unlike other orphaned children Cam would tell a family outright she didn't like them, and she wasn't going to go anywhere with them.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
She is more skilled than the average witch or wizard at non-wand based magic because of her friendship with Perd.
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
She doesn't have a "profession" yet.
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
:C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
:B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
Seawood Sisters My only exotic chars Triplet metamorphagi approved by Bond.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Pacific Time Zone (UTC-08:00)