Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, lookat them right in the eye, and walk away like nothing happend.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Candice is portrayed as being optimistic and she loves and her possesions. She often ignores other people's advice and does things her own way, which usually results in the outcome being better than predicted. She is kind and cares for those she loves. She loves to sing with music three octaves higher than the song really is with her silvery bell-like voice. She has vicarious fun decorating for and throwing parties.Other than that Candice enjoys studying just like shopping,she is interrested in learning new spells. She often gets help from her sister Victoria.Candice is often Sneaky when needed to be.Candice shows to be arrogant more than Humble she loves to show off.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Candice was thirteen at her first year in hogwarts , her family is a wealthy line of wizards and witches the Beaugard family which are all pure blood wizards her sister Victoria who also attends Hogwarts, Candice's childhood was all you would dream of , she got all of disiared which is mostly in clothing and fashion. Her mother name was Cordelia Beaugard and father Julian B. who was a famous wixard and mother a well known witch. Her birth date is December 25 which is also christmas. Family is from Paris, France living in a mansion with her mother and father and sister and older brother.
As a little girl Candice and her brother Leighton read books together and somtimes he taught Candice that she should never judge anyone if Muggle or Pure-Blood. Candice also enjoyed practicing her magic skills with her father Julian after Dinner. He taught her how to teleport from one place to another and many minor spells, to protect her self in the wizard world. Candice and Her sister Victoria's relationship was the strongest out of the siblings. They always played with eachother hair and put on fashion shows but at the age of twelve both Candice and Victoria decided shorten thier hair length to look more mature.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here! Candice is a rich shade of Blonde and Navy Blue shade eyes with a fare white skin tone and teeth as white as a angels wings she's 5'3 and has a slender yet curvey body.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Candice is a pure-blood both of her parents are pure-blood wizards.
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in? If your character is a first year or a transfer, would you like them to be part of the Sorting Ceremony? (This would mean not receiving your house until the RPed ceremony.) Candice is in First year
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Slytherin
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Ravenclaw
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. Eastern
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's: