1) Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
She grew up in a small vilage in Ireland for about 10 years, then she lived in England for one more year until she descented to Hogwarts with her three old siblings. She was a magical girl everybody said at the school which was very true indeed.
2) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
She is very curious and smart , and she is very kind to the kids and animals. She is a stric and very humble person when it comes to magic. She is a very noble and kind person to her friends. She is also very stable and wise person to meet.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
She is both Muggle-born and Pure blooded, she comes form a notable French and Irish family that are distanstly related to the Weaslys.
4) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
She is planning to enroll in the Minstry of Magic
5) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
She is Single
OOC (Out of Character) Question - How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A)I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B)Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C)I should be able to participate at least some every day.
D)I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A)None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A)A Complex Spell
B)A Spell Of Control
C)A Combat Spell
D)A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A)Shrug it off
B)Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C)Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D)They are just joking around
5) What is most important to you?
B)Getting your way
D)Friends and family
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
OOC (Out of Character) Question-(This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
1) This is my first character
2) This is NOT my first character.
OOC (Out of Character) Question-Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is +4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below: