A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part doesn't have to be filled out if it's an expansion character!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths, and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer.
+ speaker, defender, warrior at heart
- wild child, a bit of a trainwreck
2) Has your character's life played out the way they wanted? Have they achieved the goals they set out for their life? Why, or why not?
So far, so good honestly. If she's having a bit of fun everyday, then yes, she's made progress. In her mind that is. Of course, she's always taking a risk a day so you never really know what she wants out of life. Deep down, she wants to be loved and for everything in the world to be alright.
3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so?
Doing something crazy, because that is just how Carolina rolls. She can't have it any other way.
4) If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why?
Her wand, money, her clothes, her running shoes, and her English to Spanish dictionary. The former three are just necessities to get by in life, the latter two because she just can't live without them. They aren't absolute necessities, but she prefers to have them handy.
5) What one thing would your character change about the wizarding society? Why?
End discrimination. Short and simple. It has no place in this world, only the one below.
1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth character!)
Genesis Sanchez and Eduardo Torres. Some scandalous romance this was. The two had some nerve to be "seeing" each other at work, but oh h*ll, what can one do. This scandal had a not-so-pleasant end; three children, who would soon enough turn tail on their parents and their rather distasteful ways. This is the story of their eldest, Carolina Sofia Torres.
Carolina... oh, she's a bit of a wild child that one. Being the eldest gave her a sense of authority... that she never really wanted to use. She wanted to be that cool older sibling who let her younger siblings get away with anything, which happened a lot. But then again, her age difference gave her a great advantage over her siblings for one good reason. In time, Carolina would have to use her age to save her siblings from disaster, which basically could have been avoided, except not.
At first, when Carolina's magic had come around, she had been guaranteed a spot at Ilvermorny. When she started, she had been chosen by Wampus; it'd come to make sense to her soon enough why that was her place. She had the heart of a warrior and a protector. Her few friends would realize that soon enough, Carolina wasn't having them get on the wrong side of someone without her getting involved. Naturally, this would come to her siblings as well. Because as Carolina had been taking her time there... she realized she had an attraction to girls and not guys.
She came out to her parents in the summer after her sixth year. And Genesis lost it. Feeling very unsafe, and unwelcome... and very concerned, she decided to take herself and her siblings to England. She was old enough to do it and thus she used that to seize the opportunity. Things did get complicated when Melanie was not accepted to Hogwarts, but at least Ricardo was able to. It will work out. Somehow.
Carolina finished her final year at Hogwarts, as a Gryffindor. She had pretty good grades, at least, for her. The only downside was that being at school for just the one year meant she couldn't really make too many friends, but hey! She had some fun with it, and that is the thought that matters. Of course, the years to follow, she'd discover of the unfortunate situation her very own younger sister and some of her cousins were dealing with. At first, she had her doubts, but soon enough came to terms with it, and decided she'd rather help in the one way she can; being supportive of them.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble? (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!)
Carolina's a wild child; she likes to take many a risk, but at the same time, she'd want something decent out of it. If not, then doing it for the thrill of it is just as good in her mind. She laughs her adrenaline off and wouldn't mind doing things that would give her such a rush. You could say thriller is her middle name, despite it not being that.
At the same time, Carolina's a super protective person; you don't just eff with her friends or siblings or cousins for that matter and expect Carolina not to drag herself into the middle of it. It just don't work that way for her. Sure, sometimes Carolina is just no good in a fight, but to stand up for someone goes a long way. It's what keeps her on the good side of her cousins; the fact that she just ain't willing to put up with no one else's beef with her relatives makes her who she is.
Deep down, she has one hell of a distaste for people who think they can be discriminatory for any reason. She'd fight such a person without question; injustice has no place in this world. Maybe in the one below, but not this one. It's why her defensive remark when someone fights her but backs out is "If I ever see you again, hope it's in this world and not the one below.". She knows she'd bound for the world below, but screw it. At least she'll make the journey worth her while.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have one as your first two characters!)
5) What is your character's profession? Does your character plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
She'll be a teacher at Hogwarts.
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
Single, but might just be looking.
7) What about your character's appearance? What do they look like? Feel free to write down what they look like! If you're using any FC, you can put a picture here! Please state the character's faceclaim!
Her model is Ana de Armas.
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is only optional, for regular adults and expansion characters alike!)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A. A Complex Spell
- B. A Spell Of Control
- C. A Combat Spell
- D. A Healing Spell
2) What is most important to you?
- A. Grades.
- B. Getting your way.
- C. Life.
- D) Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
- A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
- B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
- C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
- D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
4) Which trait is most valuable?
- A. Intelligence
- B. Cunningness
- C. Bravery
- D. Kindness
5) What's the best way to get things done?
- A. The right way, no matter how long it takes.
- B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
- C. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
- D. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
C. These do not affect what house you're sorted to, but everybody must answer them!
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
- B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)?
🍑 hi, i'm ugly. what's your name? 🍑 04:38, October 17, 2017 (UTC)