Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Carter is a very soft spoken person who often doesn't enjoy stepping on anyone's toes or ruffling any feathers. Due to this, if he is in a bad situation, he'd rather stay in it instead of speaking up for himself which is why he often relied on his brother Liam to speak up and defend him. If Liam was never there to get him out of these situations, he would often stay stuck in them until he ended up physically or emotionally hurt.
When you first meet Carter, he'll often be really shy and standoffish. As the only person he's every been remotely close to was Liam, and he doesn't see other people as future friends but instead people who will try and beat him up. Once he opens up to you however, he is full of energy and always happy about everything. When he opens up to you however, he'll often become super clingy as he doesn't want to lose the friendship that was built.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Carter Hwang was born into the pure-blood Hwang family two years after his sister Min-Young was born and then adopted by an unknown family, and a year after his brother Hyun-Ki was born. At the time of his birth, Carter was named Hwang Chae-Yeol by his parents Dong-Hae and Bo-Mi. Growing up, Chae-Yeol was never informed that he had a sister somewhere out there in the world, he was led to believe that Hyun-Ki was his only sibling, and Hyun-Ki was told the same thing. Dong-Hae and Bo-Mi, despite believing they could raise their children, never did an overly good job at doing so. Being young themselves, they often went off on their own little adventures and hired nannies to raise Chae-Yeol and Hyun-Ki.
It wasn't long until Chae-Yeol was taught how to use his magical skills at the age of four, as his nanny Seol-Hyun was also a pure-blood wizard who had attended a wizarding school. Seol-Hyun taught Chae-Yeol most of the things she knew about magic, but left some of it for his parents to explain when it was time for Chae-Yeol and Hyun-Ki to attend a wizarding school themselves. But until that time came, Seol-Hyun continued to teach the brothers about magic.
All was well for Chae-Yeol, after all Dong-Hae and Bo-Mi were planning on moving the family to England after Bo-Mi had gotten a job offer in Gloucester. But when the two went to go look for a house to buy, they had went missing and were never found. A month after, Seol-Hyun had then legally adopted Chae-Yeol and Hyun-Ki. After following their parents wishes she moved to Gloucester with Chae-Yeol and Hyun-Ki at the age of six and seven respectively.
Upon their arrival in Gloucester, Chae-Yeol and Hyun-Ki had their names legally changed to Carter Hwang and Liam Hwang respectively. Seol-Hyun continued to teach Carter about the magical world up until the age of eight, and since his parents were no longer around to inform him of Hogwarts, she took it upon herself to give him the needed information about the school, and informed Liam that he'd be going when he turned eleven years of age. After Liam was sent to Hogwarts, Carter often felt lost without his brother there to look up to.
Carter's attitude stayed like this for a year, until it was time for him to attend Hogwarts as well. When it was time for him to leave, he thanked Seol-Hyun for everything she had done for him and Liam. Before he left though, Seol-Hyun gave Carter a letter that was writing by his mother Bo-Mi, and instructed him not to read it until he was with Liam. After leaving for Hogwarts, Carter was welcomed by Liam and when the two were alone they read the letter from their mother. In the letter it explained to them about their sister who might be attending Hogwarts.
Carter is now midway through his schooling at Hogwarts, and he has still yet to find the identity of his sister.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Model: Oh Se-Hun
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
Pure-Blood, with no notable magical relations.
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
No special abilities.
11) What year is your character in?
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
I have three characters, and one of them is exotic.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Eastern Standard Time
Number of A's: 1
Number of B's: 1
Number of C's: 2
Number of D's: 1