1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Casper was born in Norway to a rich couple, his mom, however had a affair, and was trying to keep her pregnancy a secret form her husband and family. Emily Davids, unforantly died while giving birth to him. Capter wasn't brought up in his step-father's life, he was sent to a orphanage soon as he was born, a last request of Emily's.
Casper was born on April 16th, but however his mother left a note about when he was born, so he knows how old he is. He wasn't raised in the orphanage, he was raised in it for about 8 years of his life, until he meet John David, his uncle form Finland. He was brought to Finland, and he meet his aunt Isabel, who wanted nothing to do with him, because the couple already has six children, they certainly didn't need a seventh child, and a child of Emily's no less.
So, he bounced around homes, getting kicked out of almost all of them, until he meet a couple that he liked, an Half blood family, and he was turning 11 when he was fostered with them, it was supposably a lucky break for Casper, but man, he was wrong, he found out he was Dutch, English, and obviously Norgwain form his great uncle Charles when he met him cause he lived nearby, however, he was about 60 years old and couldn't adopt a child at that age. Charles visted Capter on the occasion although, he liked Charles and all, but he wondered if maybe possibly their was more relatives of his he didn't know about, his curiousity grew until he asked Charles on his 13th birthday if their was possbily more relatives out there that he didn't know about.
Charles said there was, but they lived far, far away and that they didn't even knew he existed. That, turned things around, Casper was depressed for a bit, and a bit desperate to find his long, long time no-see relatives, but he unforantly couldn't cause he didn't have the money.
So, then he grew moodier form then on, he still mantanced his grades at a well-high average of 98% keeping it that way until he heard of the Twi-wizard cup, he was around 16 at the time, but that made him more detemitred to succeed in life. Luckly, the head-master asked him a couple of months later, if he'd like to go to Hogwarts, of course, Casper said yea, and now he is waiting to go to Hogwarts for the cup.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Capter is very tough and street-smart, he will never take no for a awenser, he is persuasive and EXTERMELY brave, he is courageous and street-smart, and naturally hardened form all those years at the orphanage. He is very strong-willed and stubborn, he will fight anyone who gets in his way. He is however, a bit friendly, but his strong attuide is shown when meeting him at first. He is overly confident at times, but he is a great team-mate. He is also a bit bitter form his aunt and uncle abandoning him all those years ago.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
Pure blood (Unkown) He thinks he's a half blood.
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher? Dumstrang Student, 5th year
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
:D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all. 2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
:B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? 10 and none.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
It says Caster doesn't know he is pureblood, however Durmstrang only accepts those with magic blood. How would they know that he is a pureblood and let him attend their school, despite him not knowing it himself? LittleRedCrazyHood 05:28, January 26, 2014 (UTC)