Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Casper is a very bubbly girl, generally. She likes to chat and play around and just live. She's very sensitive emotionally and is very firm in her beliefs and opinions. She's curious about everything and her favorite question is why. (She was that awful child that asked why? over and over and over until someone managed to distract her with something--generally a bug or a new book or her favorite ice cream.) She always pays good attention in class--minus a wisecrack here or there--and almost always finds interest in something. She's not really one for talking about herself; she enjoys seeing what other people think of her and correcting misinformation as it arises.
Casper is a bit of a hover-er, and she often has the tendency to just...pop up (not that it's intentional...not always, anyway), and so her mom nicknamed her after her favorite family ghost.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Casper was born and raised in London by two very caring mothers, both of whom were witches. They sent her to a muggle school, where Casper was often made fun of for being a bit of a crybaby. Every now and then she would retaliate with a well-aimed kick to the shin, but that really didn't go over well with anyone. It was indeed a lesson learned...but she still keeps her shinkicking in reserve.
Her parents found out she was a witch too when she managed to levitate the fish bowl when the cat knocked it off the counter, and naturally everyone was overjoyed--her magic showed up a little later than expected, so it was quite the suprise.
Casper was overjoyed when she arrived at Hogwarts, and it's safe to say that initial excitement still has yet to wear off, because every year there is something new to investigate.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
FC is Zelda Williams. Because she is a total bad@$$.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) She's adopted; her parents aren't sure.
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) Nope.
11) What year is your character in? Fourth :D
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Huffles
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) ehhh nahhh
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? Ten. Two exotic.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. Eastern Standard
Number of A's:2
Number of B's:2
Number of C's:0
Number of D's:1
16:30, April 26, 2015 (UTC)