A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part is only a requirement for your third to fifteenth character! However, if you want to have more input on where you character is sorted, then please answer #6!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths, and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer. His strengths are that he's good at dueling and quidditch. His weaknesses are that he doesn't do that good in his schoolwork and struggles with keeping up on work.
2) What goals and objectives has your character set out in their life? Is it to be successful and rich? Is it to find happiness? Why? To be the best quidditch player in his century.
3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so? with friends or practicing dueling. Because friendship is really important to him. If he practices dueling and gets good, he can prove his worth.
4) If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why? His wand, broomstick, pet owl, His sketchbook, and his classbooks
5) What one thing would your character change about the wizarding society? Why? He would change how us wizards are looked at by the muggles.
6) What house does your character want to be in? What house does your character not want to be in? Why? My character would be in Ravenclaw. He would not want to be in Hufflepuff because he doesnt see them as tough as the other classes.
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is a requirement for every character you make! Please bold the answers from an IC Point of View, and mark in italics the answers from the OOC Point of View.)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A. A Complex Spell
- B. A Spell Of Control
- C. A Combat Spell
- D. A Healing Spell
2) What is most important to you?
- A. Grades.
- B. Getting your way.
- C. Life.
- D. Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
- A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
- B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
- C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
- D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
4) What matters most to your character?
- A. Wisdom
- B. Reputation
- C. Success
- D. Friendship
5) What's the best way to get things done?
- A. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
- B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
- C. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
- D. The right way, no matter how long it takes.
1) Give a description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!) My character is a noble person. He would never cheat off anything. He values friendship over anything. He tries his best in class and Quidditch.
2) Write about the history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth character!) ' 'He grew up just like any other wizard has. His dad taught him early on with dueling with a practice wand. when he was 9 he was taught how to fly a broom.
3) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here! He has brown hair, light blue eyes, and a light stubble
4) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!
He is pure blood. No he doesn't.
5) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have a character with special abilities/of a different magical race as one of your first two characters!
No he hasn't.
6) What year is your character in? Year four
C. These do not affect what house you're sorted to, but everybody must answer them!
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
- B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)?
- Welcome to DARP! :D I'm NotAlwaysPerfect, or Kayle or NAP as they call me. I'm the Head of Sorting and Stores here, as well as a Bureaucrat, so if you ever need help with anything then feel free to ask me. I have one problem with this forum. A paragraph is defined as five sentences here, so please make his personality five sentences long and his history ten sentences long. Then, he should be able to be sorted. Thank! If you have any other questions, click the link below and leave me a message there. :)
Cause your dream in life is to be a footballer's wife. 22:23, April 18, 2017 (UTC)