언제까지나 누가 뭐래도 ~Chase</center>
The Sorting Quiz
Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Chase is an energetic and even loving type of person. He loves doing things that'll give people a way to have fun and even go out of his way to find something foreveryone to do. Chase has always been the type to make people happy and smile, regardless to how he feels. Chase is always willing to help people with things even if he had no idea what he's supposed to be doing, which mostly ends badly since he usually can't say no. Even though he gives off the air of intimadation, byt he's only intimidating if you hurt someone he cares for. He cares deeply for almost everyone who he views as friends, though if someone he called a friend did something to him, then he might do something worse to them.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Chase was born into a muggle father, Kenny, and Half-blood mother, Tamara, in Midland, Michigan, a nice and loving couple with a dark life style. As Chase grew up he was brought up around a gang lifestyle, but he was the Complete opposite of it all, as he didn't really like the things his parents did. His parents would do unspeakable things without a second glance, sometimes not even caring that Chase was in the room with them. Around the age of 5 his parents received a threatening letter from a 'friend' stating some rather horrific things if they didn't leave the city and end the things they had been doing. A few days the letter had been received the friend had come up missing, and no one had actually known what had happened to him, but when the boy asked his parents they stated that it wasn't any of his business and to butt out unless he wanted it too. The boy of course never asked of the incident again, but it still itched at the back of his mind from time to time.
Around the age of 7 his father had decided upon going out to pick up a package, only to never come back home, and this scared the boy even more when they had found him. The young man had been killed during a hit and run when the cars had hit one another, only to cause in his death. The person who had hit him, had gotten away with it. For some reason Chase had a feeling is a murder rather then an accident, but why would anyone listen to him? He was only 7 years old and no one listened to children, but his mother moved them immediately, to her home city of London, after the funeral. His mother never once spoke of the incident with the boy, and would even dodge questions when he asked.
At the age of 9 he caught his mother, holding a stick, in a room with floating pots, which scared the crap out of him. Hello pots don’t float. He stared until his mother looked over at the young boy causing all of them to fall on to the ground, and the boy ran. Only to be stopped by her mid run, allowing her to explain about the magical world, and she even told him that he was probably a magical being too. When she told him all this a lot of thins were going through his mind, like how could this all be real? How did he knew she was telling the truth and why hadn't she told his father that she was a wizard? These thoughts kept going through his mind, and he thought it was really cool actually. The thought of wizards being real, and not just in a regular video game, made him excited upon the idea.
A year later, he and his mother were walking home from the park and the sound of bullets against various objects, a few seconds later and Chases vision went dark. Only for him to wake up a few weeks later in the hospital, asking to see his mom, but to hear that she had passed away, and that someone was taking him later on. Since he had no other living family left he'd be sent to an Orphanage called lil' bundles. The boy was obviously sad and angry that people wouldn't actually tell him what had happened, but he guessed that would probably scare him more. Therefore he decided to wait and find out on his own, as he didn't want to pester and cause problems.
Another year went by, age 11, and he'd received his letter to Hogwarts like every other 11 year old at Lil’ bundles. He was both excited and sad to go, as he started thinking of his parents and what they'd think of him now. He decided upon going, as he wanted to see the school his mother talked to him about fondly.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here! Yoo Youngjae
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Halfblood
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
:D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
:B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? 9, and 2 exotic
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. -4
Number of A's: 0
Number of B's: 0
Number of C's: 1
Number of D's: 4:
Looks fine to me.
19:36, April 18, 2016 (UTC)