1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A)None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A)A Complex Spell
B)A Spell Of Control
C)A Combat Spell
D)A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A)Shrug it off
B)Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C)Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D)They are just joking around
5) What is most important to you?
B)Getting your way
D)Friends and family
6) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your charcter that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Chelsea is very sneaky; her tone of voice, when she puts her mind to it, seems to put everyone under a spell. Except the teachers. Her sweet tones don't have any effect on the teachers, so she has given up on trying to do this. Her arrogant nature causes her to be a bit of a show-off, and proclaims to anyone nearby that she is the awesomest, epicest person in the world, although this is not necessarily true. She tends to be a little cunning; a bit of a prankster- her favourite victims tend to be Gryffindors, because of the traditional house rivalries, but also likes pranking the Hufflepuffs, as to her, like most people with the "pure-blood mania" gene going through the generations, they are a "load of duffers". Her name is no lie; she charms people with her looks and false angelicness. She does work, although her primary aim during classes is to spoil the work of others. Although she is a first year, she's a first year with as much arrogance as a seventh year.
- If you are around her she can be rather intimidating, so most people stay clear of her. She boasts loudly about herself and has few friends.
7)Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an indecent that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
As a small child, she didn't know the half of what her parents were saying, but in reality, it almost always had something to do with Hogwarts, blood status, Slytherin and many other wizarding subjects that Chelsea didn't know about. (Well, she didn't know about many things)
Destiny, her elder sister, had other ideas; she didn't agree with her parents' ideas of wizard supremacy. She ran off with a Muggle boy whom she liked, and was never seen or heard of again. It is unknown what had become of her.
She became even ruder towards Muggles, and then generally to everyone except friends and family as she grew up. The tapestry room of her house had several blackened spots where people were disowned due to betrayal etc. She would stare at the likeness of her a lot, and wonder whether she would ever become a burnt spot on the wall.
8) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Pure Blood
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
OOC (Out of Character) Question- How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A)I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B)Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C)I should be able to participate at least some every day.
D)I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:Number of D's: