Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) I am sweet, bubbly and cute. I love my friends and family and I love animals (particulally plush animals). My grades are above average but I'm not strict on my grades. I have a lot of friends, but we're not the popular group, we're not unpopular either. I am very kind but my weakness is that I can't keep my own secrets, I can keep everyone else's though.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) I am from Australia, I have been to three primary schools. The first one we left because my Mum got a job somewhere else, the second one we moved from because it was awful and the third one we left because we finished school. My first signs of magic were when I was 5, they were if my friend was feeling sad and I walked up to them they would become happy and act as if nothing happened, we didn't realise it was magic at first, but when I did I was so ecxited and nervous.
I have always had a very stable family life, with my Mum, dad and twin sister. I have always seen my two grandparents regularly but unfortunately the other two died before I was born. My second sign of magic was that whenever a song came on on the radio and I didn't like it, the song would change! (I know it seems weird). I moved to London when I found out I was magic, I love it here but I miss home, it's too cold here!
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here! I have blue hair. Here is a link to what I look like (Sonia Gomez from Sweet California):http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/9d/cb/1b/9dcb1bbcda43686ab059ffc1da589c3b.jpg
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) I am Muggle- Born, I am the first magic person in my family.
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) No, I am not exotic.
11) What year is your character in? 1st year
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Slytherin
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) No
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. Australian time zone
Number of A's: 1
Number of B's: 1
Number of C's: 0
Number of D's: 3
Assuming that your character's hair is not naturally blue: