1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Cheryl Olivia Versini was born to Garry and Melanie Versini on a cloudy February 14th. Cheryl's parents both attended durmstrang for the beginning of their magical journey, but transferred to Hogwarts to finish their studies. A year after both Gryffindors graduated, they had Cheryl. Due to Melanie being French, they moved to French a little after Cheryl was born.
Cheryl lived in Paris with her parents for around the first four years of her life, before her parents decided to move to Newcastle, England, due to Garry being raised there. Two months after moving to Newcastle, they had they're second child, Jack Versini. Despite the four year gap, Jack and Cheryl always got along and eventually, Cheryl grew a protective streak for her baby brother. Poor person who dared hurt her brother.
Another four years later, still living in Newcastle, the family introduced yet another little human to the family. Orion Luca Versini was born. Now at age 8, Cheryl was a little more separated from her younger brothers, as she considered herself all grown up, but of course, over the course of time, that changed. At age 8, Cheryl found out of her magical heritage. She was quite shocked, but nevertheless accepted it. Her family helped her learn more with her grandmother's wand.
Three years after Orion was born, Cheryl received her Hogwarts letter. She was happy, ecstatic and sad all at the same time. She was happy and ecstatic to learn more about her magical heritage, but sad to leave her family and siblings.
Around a year later, Garry and Melanie Versini gave birth to Aphrodite Versini, after the Greek Goddess of love. Much like her namesake, Aphrodite was very into love and was super sweet. Cheryl was sort of more attached to Aphrodite, being her only little sister. After another four years, Theseus Nicholas Versini was born. Now at this age, it was awkward for Cheryl, as she was 16 with a newborn baby brother.
Cheryl was the female prefect of her house for her fifth and sixth year and head girl for her seventh. After graduating, Cheryl continued studying and studying, hoping to eventually be a professor in Hogwarts. Now at age 27, Cheryl is very close with all of her siblings and cares dearly for them.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Cheryl, for a 27 year old, is quit laid back and sort of does before thinking. She's always happy and supports her siblings in everything. Cheryl can be quite awkward at times and very stubborn. In a good way of course. Cheryl is quite sweet and nice, as well as very intelligent. Cheryl has great comebacks and goes completely against bullying. Cheryl likes to annoy her younger siblings, teasing them about relationships and what not.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
Cheryl is a pure-blood.
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
I plan on making her a Mythology or Muggle Studies teacher.
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
10, in which 1 is exotic.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Eastern Standard Time (-4)