언제까지나 누가 뭐래도 ~Chase.</center>
<center>The Sorting Quiz
Please Bold Your Choices</center>
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Chloe is, to say the very least, a dreamer. She's the type you'd find not paying attention often unless she's truly interested. It's not that she's rude, but rather that she has a short attention span, but what kid her age doesn't? Chloe is a little careless at times and can sometimes be referred to as accident prone. Not like she likes the floor, it seems to want to give her one big hug every so often. Chloe is a more of the type of girl to take her own path and not one to take the conventional route unless taking the other would get her into trouble. Chloe doesn't speak much these days, at least not after what happened on there way to Argentina, she's afraid everything will come out all at once. She's been working on keeping cool when she speaks to others, but keeping her rather cold demeanor exhausts her. She doesn't want to let anyone else in, because she's afraid of losing them next. Chloe's temper is literally nonexistent unless you say something rude about her family. Then all hell breaks lose and the person better be prepared to face it.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Chloe Sakellarios was born August 15th 2018 to Theseus and Alejandra Sakellarios, as the youngest to nine children, Pheobe, Achilles, Anastasia, Perseus, Phoebus, Calista, Alex and Malia. The only difference between how her siblings were raised and how Chloe was, was the fact that, her parents had died when she was only a few months old. Phoebe and Achilles, qho were old enough, became the guardians of their 7 younger siblings. Chloe never new the details of their deaths, as no one had ever told her. She only even knew what they looked like, or who they were, from the pictures that had adorned the walls of their home. Chloe didn't know them, so she didn't shed a tear as her siblings had, but Chloe does wish she knew more about them. She'd often ask Perseus and Anastasia about them, as they seemed to be the ones most willing to talk to her about them, They'd tell Chloe all about how their dad was a /hero/, and took down bad people, and their mother was a beautiful, strong willed woman. These stories helped Chloe feel closer to her parents, whether she knew them or not.
By the age of 5 she seemed to just hang out by herself playing with her dolls or even day dreaming almost always tripping on her feet before realizing she had been walking. It wasn't like she didn't like the real world, because she did, but day dreaming seemed to be a lot nicer then actually interacting with people in the real world. Not that she really minded either way, but she did prefer being alone. Her older sister Malia seemed to understand her more then the others. Even though she often times annoyed her sister with her babbling she seemed to be close with her. She wasn't really close with the others mostly due to the fact they found day dreaming to be rather odd. They even told her to keep her head out of the clouds and come back to earth. Though she loved them all dearly.
At the age of 7 she had her first sign of magic. Alec kept bothering her and wouldn't leave her alone as her irritation exploded so did the food sitting on the table. After a few moments her brother was covered in salad and boy was he angry, but his excitement seemed to outweigh his anger. This meant his sister wasn't a squib, but it also meant that she was a witch.
Chloe was about eight when three of her siblings died. Nobody told her, exactly, but it was obvious. Perseus, Anastasia, nor Phoebe returned from their day out. When the final pieces fell into the puzzle, her magical signs became more frequent, as did her daydreaming. Nothing would ever be the same, she knew, and hoped for a fresh start when she got her letter to Hogwarts at the age of eleven.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
future first year
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
:B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
:B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
12, 4 exotic
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's:
||The Sorting Hat has placed Chloe Sakellarios into Hufflepuff!
"You might belong in Hufflepuff,
Where they are just and loyal,
Those patient Hufflepuffs are true,
And unafraid of toil."