Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Christine has social anxiety, and is rather uncomfortable talking to people who are not her friends or someone she knows. She is also incredibly shy, and tends to prefer to not strike out in a conversation. If in a conversation, she usually steers away from personal matters.
However, when one really gets to know Christine, she is playful, and friendly. She can also appear to be intellectual, which she is, but generally never displays this in front of people. She speaks with a way to make sense to people as her intelligent mind may not make sense at times.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Christine, born Christine Danielle Albertson, is the 6th child of Danielle and Richard Albertson and also their 5th daughter. She was born and raised in England, as her family had moved from Reykjavík.
She was naturally taught to speak Icelandic as her entire family was Icelandic, however, she did learn English as well. She wasn't really expected to do much while her family was busy doing stuff to their new house. But it did not stop her from helping out every now and then.
She learnt English faster and better than Icelandic, but she mastered both by the time she was 7. Although her older siblings, already in school, still spent some time with her. While out, however, Christine was generally with her twin, Toby. She did grow close to him, but not quite as close.
If anything, Christine grew close to Hazel, and likes to look up to her and her successes. It's not like she doesn't like her other siblings, but she likes Hazel the most. She tried to spend as much time with her as possible.
When alone, Christine found herself sketching and playing chess at the same time. She often thought long before making moves in chess, and usually she considers all possible opposition moves. She liked these long games, as they really got her thinking.
She spent a lot of her childhood, doing this. She never got bored, and claims that it's "better to have a trained and seasoned mind" rather than "one that doesn't know what it exists for". She occasionally spent some of her time doing this with siblings.
As the years went by, it was almost time for Christine to make her mark in Hogwarts. Her siblings have said that it'd be great, but she will never know for herself...
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Christine has beautiful golden hair with brown eyes. She usually does different things to her hair, but most of the time, she curls it. (Her model is Chloë Grace Moretz - Agreed to share with Oli)
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
Starts next year.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) No preference
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) No preference
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
5 actual, 3 expansion, no exotic.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Mountain Daylight Time -6
Number of A's: 2
Number of B's: 0
Number of C's: 3
Number of D's: 0