1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A)None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A)A Complex Spell
B)A Spell Of Control
C)A Combat Spell
D)A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A)Shrug it off
B)Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C)Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D)They are just joking around
5) What is most important to you?
B)Getting your way
D)Friends and family
6) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your charcter that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) My charater's personality would be quiet. She wouldn't really speak unless asked to and usally gets the right answer. And can be fierce when someone near is being bulled.
7)Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an indecent that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Her childhood is ok. Her father was an Auror who was killed on duty and her mother works on Diagon Ally at Flourish and Blotts. She showed some signs of magic like staying in the air for a bit to long and her hair changes color sometime ,but not much. Shes an only child. Her parents were both Muggle-born.
8) Are you Pureblood, Half-blood or Muggle-born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) I think she would be Half-blood. Not sure what "any notable magical relations" mean ,but her father was a well known Auror.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Gryffindor or Slytherin. I don't hate those two houses ,but most people pick one of those two.
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff.
OOC (Out of Character) Question- How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A)I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B)Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C)I should be able to participate at least some every day.
D)I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
Number of A's:2
Number of B's:0
Number of C's:2
Number of D's:1