A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part doesn't have to be filled out if it's an expansion character!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths, and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer.
+ Focussed, intelligent, family orientated, organised
- Stubborn, ruthless, reserved
2) Has your character's life played out the way they wanted? Have they achieved the goals they set out for their life? Why, or why not?
Nearly, she wants to be involved in the ministry and she's nearly there
3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so?
Her ideal way of spending a free day is at work or watching some documentary
4) If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why?
1. Her books
2. Her wand
3. Her computer
4. Her house
5. A picture of her grandparents
5) What one thing would your character change about the wizarding society? Why?
Adopt a more accepting view of muggle society and adopt more of there technology to improve this society.
1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth character!)
Kellman and Gyala met during their university years, with Kellman studying bio-medicine whilst Gyala specialised in chemistry, obviously both were heavily interested in the sciences, a trait that wasn't to be adopted by their daughter. They dated for nearly six years, both creating successful careers in Budapest during that time. It soon became apparent, however, that both originally came from the wizarding community. Kellman, though originally Hungarian, had studied in America, at Ilvermorny, hence why he never crossed paths with Gyala who studied at Durmstrang. Kellman's parents were incredibly well known within the wizarding community, however, with his mother being in the ministry whilst his father a successful auror. Due to their strict belief on their only child following one of their paths, however, they cut Kellman off when he made it evident he was to go to a muggle university. Kellman had lost touch with them and had removed himself from their influence through immersing himself in muggle society, for the moment anyway. Gyala, on the other hand, had quite open parents who supported her dream of following a muggle career.
Whilst Gyala continued into the muggle world, whilst living in the wizarding world, Kellman soon turned his attention onto healing, a career path that soon brought his own parents to reach out to him again. Though to his parents, Gyala wouldn't have been their first choice, she was a pureblood so that influenced their acceptance for her. Though Kellman was irked by their influence of blood status, he wasn't going to complain and potentially cause another fall out. Whether he liked it or not, he needed them, especially since he could barely support himself or his wife to be. They were married at 26 years of age and by twenty eight, Gyala was pregnant with twins. Clara and Nora. Nora was sick from the moment she left the womb due to nearly being absorbed by her twin. For some reason, Clara didn't finish the absorption and left Nora alive, albeit ill. For the next six years, Clara was almost neglected by her parents as they tried to keep Nora alive. Due to their dedication to Nora, it left Clara isolated and was soon brought under the wings of her paternal grandparents. That pair raised Clara, though they were careful to keep their political beliefs away from her as requested by Kellman.
Though Clara eventually aligned with her parents, developing a more open, tolerating, position to the muggle borns with little care for her own pure blood status, she did have a deep love for her grandparents. Enough that their death overshadowed the death of her sister. It was her grandmother who died first, with her husband dying only a week afterward out of heartbreak. Nora died only a month afterwards, when the two girls were eight years of age, failing to get over the flu, her immune system too weak to fight it off. Clara, never being close to the girl, didn't particularly care, but she was distraught over her grandparents, refusing to leave her bed. Kellman and Gyala took different routes to deal with their grief. Kellman turned his attention onto his other daughter, even though she was almost like a stranger to him, and tried to help her deal with her grief in order to distract himself from his own. Gyala, on the other hand, threw herself into her work and acted as if Clara didn't exist. Clara didn't particularly care.
By the time she was nine, she had her first magical incident through teleporting herself into a tree after being chased around by a bunch of kids at the primary school, having never been particularly that popular in primary school. Originally, she was sent to Durmstrang for the first two years of her life. However, when she was thirteen, her parent's divorced and Clara was left with Killman. After moving to London, Clara never heard from her mother again. Though she still haven't developed that close of a relationship with her father, she had enough a relationship with him to be satisfied with his company. She was sent to Hogwarts, being sorted into Slytherin. She was happy enough at the school, it was a new start for her. She was the top of her year academically and soon turned her eyes onto the ministry of magic, wanting to follow in her grandmother's path.
It was in her fifth year did she become friends with Alfred. She had known about the prince since she was born, who hadn't? Though she'd grown up in Hungary, the direct line for the British throne was internationally known. Not that she cared. She was never too bothered about going to school with the royals, even though a lot of other people were. The amount of times she'd listened to girls theorise on how to 'trap' the crown prince was ridiculous. Either way, they shared a few classes and became more than acquaintances in fifth after being paired for a school project together. Though they kept in contact the next few years, they didn't when they graduate, though Clara assumed they were still on friendly terms. She passed her NEWTs with flying colours and had the world at her fingertips when she graduated. She almost considered going straight into the ministry but instead she decided to wait, instead taking internships at a few wizarding companies before being employed at Wizco, specialising in electronics.
For the next seven years, she dedicated herself to the company, barely having a personal life. She was barely in contact with her father anymore and any romantic flings she had on the side usually ended when the other person found Clara too dedicated to her work, having it become the third person in her relationship. This didn't particularly bother Clara, she never really liked any of them to quit her work anyway. However, she had bigger dreams. She didn't want to be stuck in the company, though she'd have been content if she did. She had her eyes on the ministry and when she was twenty four, she decided to go for it. She resigned from Wizco, wanting to make sure she had no other option but the ministry. In her mind, if she had a back up plan then it could edge away at her determination to get the job.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble? (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!)
Clara is driven for success. Political, she has her mind for the ministry and has a tendency to view her life and people as chess pieces and constantly forming strategies for herself to get ahead. She can often be more rational, logical, rather than emotional and struggles to think from her heart. This can be a fault of hers and often prioritises work over anything else, especially relationships. Stemming from this, she can often be perceived as ruthless when it comes to cutting people off. However, she believes that if those people truly loved her they wouldn't condemn her for her aspirations and would support her instead. If they don't, then they're holding her down and she doesn't need them. However, though she has her own dreams for the ministry, she is family orientated and secretly dreams for children (she might even run a few pinterest boards) though she's not sure if she will have any, but if she does, she'll be having them when she turns thirty, twenty nine minimum.
Clara's life is meticulously planned out. She knows when she's going to get married, the age she will be when she retires, and knows exactly how much money she needs to put aside to buy her dream house when she's forty. Incredibly organised, Clara doesn't like to leave open any loose ends with her life and belongings. Everything in her current flat is in a particular order and often becomes agitated if it were to be messed up. However, she's not impatient and is willing to spend as much time as she needs in order to sort through a problem or obstacle, which can often extend to the people around her. Though she's incredibly opinionated about the world around her, she knows when to hold her tongue and not be induced into an argument and, even though she'll give her opinion when she feels like it's needed, can often be quite reserved with how she feels about a situation.
Clara also has a thirst for knowledge, though she's not a scientist, she is interested in society and how it runs. She believes the wizarding world could benefit from introducing aspects of the muggle world and, though she's not amazing at tech, she does believe it can benefit her own society. She believes nothing is impossible and believes there is always room for improvement. The latter can often impede on her ability to finish something, however, and constantly finds herself making tweaks on projects when there is no need for it. She can be stubborn, sometimes, in her own beliefs but can be willing to meet someone halfway if she finds a reason for it. Though she can be ruthless and career driven, Clara can be caring to other people she loves and displays her love through small actions, such as checking on their health or asking if they've eaten. At times, Clara could be considered slightly controlling of other people, bossy even, but it's not malicious.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have one as your first two characters!)
5) What is your character's profession? Does your character plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
She plans to enrol for the ministry
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
Single and not married
7) What about your character's appearance? What do they look like? Feel free to write down what they look like! If you're using any FC, you can put a picture here! Please state the character's faceclaim!
FC: Barbara Palvin
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is only optional, for regular adults and expansion characters alike!)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A. A Complex Spell
- B. A Spell Of Control
- C. A Combat Spell
- D. A Healing Spell
2) What is most important to you?
- A. Grades.
- B. Getting your way.
- C. Life.
- D) Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
- A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
- B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
- C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
- D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
4) Which trait is most valuable?
- A. Intelligence
- B. Cunningness
- C. Bravery
- D. Kindness
5) What's the best way to get things done?
- A. The right way, no matter how long it takes.
- B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
- C. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
- D. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
C. These do not affect what house you're sorted to, but everybody must answer them!
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
:B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)?