Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
The first thing anyone has to know about Clarence is that he never ever shows enthusiasm. He's the salt to Zach's sugar. In all honestly, he's still enthusiastic on the inside. He just shows it oddly. Clarence is very competitive, and he somehow manages to be both unenthusiastic and competitive. At the same time. He thinks it's just his natural ability to multitask, though he can only really do that within his projects.
Clarence's 'projects' are really the only thing he's ever remotely excited (oN THE OUTSIDE) about, and he's built up quite the reputation around his house for snapping at people who interrupt him. He's ridiculously intelligent, and he really wants to go to Cambridge Unversity. Not Oxford - he's been there before and it's waaay too grand. Cambridge is okay.
Usually Clarence hates games, but he'll make an exception for chess. Or games which he knows how to win at. Anyway, back to chess: he's never been beaten, but then again he's never taken part in an actual chess tournament. He always has at least one earbud in, and it's a sure sign that he holds someone in high esteem if he takes both out for them. He also refuses to disclose what he's listening to. Ever.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Daniel Bishop, owner of the multi-million corporation Bishop Hotels, has been with a number of women. Only a small proportion of which were his wives. His first wife, Lacie Spiegelman, gave him a daughter. Being the sexist millionaire he is, Daniel did not give his daughter Cressida the inheritance. Wife the second died in a car crash a few weeks after the wedding. Wife the third is still alive and married, though unhappily. She had a son, Clarence Bishop, but Daniel had been cheating and got another woman pregnant around the same time. Zachary Bishop was born a few hours before Clarence, on the same day.
Daniel took custody of Zachary and told his wife to raise him as her own, and so the two boys grew up believing themselves to be siblings. Zachary was named heir, as the elder, but the twins' 'mother' has always preferred Clarence to him. Probably because he wasn't the result of an affair.
Growing up in the hotel was fun, though their father's general stance was "nO RUNNING IN MY LOBBY." Clarence's first sign of magic was a few months after Zach's, when they were seven. They'd knocked over an expensive vase
while running in the lobby and suddenly it fixed itself. That's what Clarence is good at - fixing things. He once fixed a toy car with a pencil, a roll of tape, and a rubber band. When the boys were eight, Rosalie Draganov started living with them. Clarence still isn't entirely sure why she's even there, but he still quite likes her.
Growing up with an older sister like Cressida Bishop was bound to make an impact somehow, and on Clarence it shows a bit more than on Zach. For example, he dyes his normally-brown hair platinum and smokes. He knows it's bad for his lungs and he might get cancer etcetera etcetera - he's had those lectures like 20 000 000 times - but it's not as though he smokes too much. He knows it's technically illegal.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
Nine. Three are exotic.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's: