Please put ~~~~ or your user signature here.
Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) my charactor is shy and funny. she dose'nt like to be the center of attention and instead prefers to blend in away from the crowd. but when with friends can come out of her shell and be funny and rowdy. she's not realy botherd about looks and has a laid back yet determined attitude to life.
7) after growing up in a small out of the way villiage cole has become closed of and prfers a small group of people to a large group or crowd. a reader and lover of the great outdoors. hardworking and ambitous she strives in care of magicle creatures, herbolgy and charms. her years of playing outdoor sports make her a natrual quiditch player.
this background brings problems of getting to kings cross and she often has to stay at hogwarts for the easter and christmas holidays. the small village background is verry different to hogwarts and she takes a while to settle in.
8) cole has short choppy blond hair, thick rounded glasses with black frames, she likes to wear old t-shirts, joggers and walking boots. she dosen't care about how she looks. And wears old clthes so as not to attract attention to herself.
9)she has a mugggle father and witch mother so could be counted as half blood. but has distant magicle relations.
11) 3rd year
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's:2
Number of B's:1
Number of C's:1
Number of D's:3
Okay, this is a good start but a little lacking.
- Could you add three or four sentences to the history? Try being a bit more specific and add something about her first use of magic.
- Your first character can't be exotic, so you'll need to get rid of that.
- She can't stay at Hogwarts over the summer. This was addressed in the books and to my knowlege the rules have not changed. If you wanted, she could have a friend or something that picks her up.
Adding onto the comment above, can you add more details to her history? How was her life growing up? What was Cole's first magical signs? How did Cole react? Cole's family? Did Cole know about the existence of magic before getting her first magical signs? Can you add two or so more sentences to her personality?
The seven-day limit was reached. Denied.