1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
I was born in my grandparent's home in Bristol. My dad was introducing my mum to his parents, when all of a sudden, Mum's water broke. The doctors rushed over, but my dad already delivered the baby himself. My grandparent's hadn't liked Mum sense. The day before I was born, my dad learned my mum was a witch. My mum, Mathilda Gillystem, and my father, Ronald Stermon, met in London. Back when the wizarding war was going on in 1997-98, my parents met each other at a pub. My dad had been an officer of some kind, and my mum had worked at St. Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries. She had got off a busy day at work and needed a pick-me-up, to calm down the stress. Dad had just watched his best friend die and needed to get rid of stress as well. They talked and they found out they had a lot in comon. They married.
My sister was born two years after in the wizard hospital. She almost died, the ambilical cord was wrapped around her neck and almost choked her to death, sadly they brought her back. We figured out when she was eight that she was a squib. She began to go to school for Muggles. She claims she loves it, but I don't think she really does.
When Colin was eight, his father would get out fire slugs, place them on his arm, and tell him if he kept disobeying, he would keep doing it until Colin couldn't perform spells (OOC: Other Chars. aren't supposed to know. He doesn't want anyone to know that his father was mean.) Colin's Father died in the middle of Colin going to School.
Colin is an extremly good liar. Often used when his mother asked him if he'd done his chores.
No one knows this besdies Twila, but Colin is infact a were-wolf.
Since then, Colin had a difficult time with his learning at Hogwarts. He did not do well at spell use and things like that, but he did exceptionally well in Potions, Herbology, and especially Care of Magical Creatures. He was the top of the class in CoMC, and everyone asked him for help in the class. He got along very well with the professor. Colin graduated with outstanding marks in CoMC, Potions, Herbology, Divination, and Charms, and exceeds expectations in DAtDA, Transfiguration, and History of Magic, but but got a dreadful mark for Muggle Studies. He didn't have any interest in the class, so he didn't try.
Since Colin has gratudated from Hogwarts, he's done a lot of work studying magical creatures. He traveled to Romania to study dragons. He also traveled to Egypt to study many exotic magical creatures. After his studies, he decided to write a book, Encountering Magical Creatures. He's now a teacher at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, teaching Care of Magical Creatures.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble? Colin is a kind man, he is caring but also a bit crazy. He is not afraid of death or taking risks. He's considered insane by St. Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies, but he's more of a look-death-straight-in-the-face-and-spit-in-it sort of crazy. He's not afraid of getting hurt, because to him he's already felt the worst pain in the world, transforming into a werewolf and it's after effects.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Small relation to Royden Poke [http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Royden_Poke] , Half-blood.
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) Werewolf.
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher? CoMC professor at Hogwarts (OOC:Next term)
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids? No relationship.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Anything but Ravenclaw
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
3 including this one. He is the exotic one.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. 17:49, June 19, 2014 (UTC)