1) Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Collin grew up in America, and was homeschooled by his parents in both magic and his..other talents (aka how to kill people and get away with it.). Collin taught himself how to play guitar (Rock music--namely metal.), which he has gotten pretty decent at it. He wishes he could perfect it, but due to recent events he's had little chance to play.
Collin's parents, who were both world-renowned assasins, both in the wizarding world and out, raised him to follow in their path, which he does--but not willingly.Recently, just before his 18th birthday, Collin's parents were murdered by a longtime family friend--or so they thought. This woman, who shall remain unnamed, fled (from Collin) to England, where Collin now resides, continuing his search. To make the money necessary to fund his quest, Collin takes orders from anyone willing to pay his price. So far, after only eleven months of being 'on the job', Collin's kill count is 197 people.
2) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Collin is loyal to a fault and very crafty. He knows how to get his way. He is a gentleman/badboy (he's kinda schitzo) and likes talking about other people--never himself. He's outgoing and loves people--when he's not on a mission.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Pure-blood, but he doesn't flaunt it.
4) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher? Collin would love to teach muggle-style fighting techniques. And play guitar professionally. In a band.
5) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
Single and looking.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
- A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
- B) Lake
- C) Mountain
- D) Road
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A) A Complex Spell
- B) A Spell Of Control
- C) A Combat Spell
- D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
- A) Wise
- B) Cunning
- C) Hard-working
- D) Loyal
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
- A) Shrug it off.
- B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
- C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
- D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
- A) Grades.
- B) Getting your way.
- C) Life.
- D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
He doesn't care.
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
He doesn't care.
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.