1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Connor grew up, for the most part, as a normal pure-blood wizard. His parents, Donald McDonagh and Grace Thomas, met at Hogwarts. They were actually rivals for much of their time at the school, due to their competitive nature in class and on the Quidditch Pitch. The rivalry only escalated when Donald became the Slytherin Seeker and Grace the Gryffindor Seeker. In fact, they didn't even become friendly untilthe very end of the Hogwarts journey, and their relationship was platonic for months afterwards. But eventually they found themselves falling in love. They married, moved to Donald's home country of Ireland, and started a family.
Connor was the youngest of three children. His oldest sister, Kelly, was a squib, however, leading to great tension within the family. Kelly felt that in order to be valued above her younger brother and sister, she would have to do something great. However, these energies were misguided, and she became a very rebellious child, running away at the age of sixteen. This led to over-protectiveness by Connor's parents, causing even more tension within the family. Connor enjoyed his time at Hogwarts, where he excelled at Herbology, as an escape from his doting parents.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Connor is a humble boy, since being the youngest of three meant he sometimes had to wait for his two sisters before he got good things in life. He is very intelligent and a whiz at Herbology, his favorite subject at Hogwarts. He loves children, and hopes to become a teacher one day as a result.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
Unemployed, but hoping to teach at Hogwarts.
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
:C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
:B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
6, 1 exotic 4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Personality is a little short, but it'll do.