1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.- I was born in April. April 6 to be completely correct and my parents had no idea how different I was than them. Muggles they called them. But, I am surely getting ahead of myself now. Let’s start with them. Their names were very simple names Lily and George. They met very simply, because after all they were simple people, they just met on the street one day and fell in love. I hated simple since I heard that story. Who am I, you might be asking now. Well, I am their son, Coriolanus. Not very simple to say is it? Yes, I made it like that right when I turned 17, so I would not have the simple name of George for the rest of my life. Awful name George, but I suppose that is because that is the name of my father. Anyways, I am getting off track you want to hear about my early life I suppose and that was not a very happy time for me. Since it was a strange thing with my parents that whatever you did to try to please them they would just hate you more and they would abuse me everyday, I never even got a birthday party because they would not care about my birthday they were the reason I hated Muggles. Well, I suppose you don’t know what a Muggle is they are beasts of the world that have no magical abilities at all.
So, since I had all this abuse in my life I was glad when I had gotten a letter that gave me an escape to this magical school far away from my parents and if I didn’t want to I would never have to return to that terrible house. I could live in this new magical world. I studied very hard and became an excellent student, but you don’t want to hear about that you want to hear about something interesting. So, we will skip to my sixth year when I started grasping the concept of Dark Magic and there would be thousands of these books in the Restricted Section and I would read and read them until I heard a teacher coming and then disappeared before I could get caught, but sometimes that was not possible and I did get caught a few times but the only thing I really had to do was serve a detention and that just gave me more time to read my books and plan my idea. Now, I graduated from Hogwarts with all O’s but it was not satisfying I needed something to fill that void and I traveled all of Europe looking for it. In Paris I finally found it, but that it turned out to be a girl and we dated for many months enjoying each other company and then we soon got married and even sooner than we thought had a son and named him Peter, I know it is ordinary, but Peter was a leader of many men and could conquer them all at least that is what it said in the Bible. But, besides having a wife and a son I still did not feel fulfilled in my life and so I started studying dark magic and as I studied more and more I became darker and I guess it was showing in my behavior with my wife because that wretched witch through me out of the house and I was never allowed to see my son again. But, this did not stop me I just studied and studied Dark Magic until it was all I could think about and I stalked into Diagon Alley and finally put my use of the Dark Arts to the test and went on a killing spree and wounded up in Azkaban for life.
As I was in Azkaban I found that what I wanted most was power and I would do anything for it so he decided if he ever got out of Azkaban he would live in solitude away from anyone. And this wish was granted when a wall of Azkaban was broken to let out Death Eaters from the First Wizarding War and I took this as my chance to leave as well but my plan of solitude did not work very well because I joined with the Death Eaters and became a great contribution to them. But, as I witnessed the death of Voldemort I quickly fled not wanting to go back to Azkaban and have lived in a small hut in what they call the Old Forest for many years now and I have gotten letters from my son who is all grown up now that he has a son named Lucas Finch and Hope Finch and sent me pictures. But Hope could not stay with her brother together they were too much money together, since they were twins so when they were at the age of 1 my son offered if I wanted to have Hope come and stay with me. I of course graciously accepted and went to my son’s house and with tears met my grown up son and his wife and I took Hope Finch back with me and raised her, but she knew like I knew that she was missing something but I agreed to my son that I should not tell her about Lucas so I just told her she was crazy and I taught her all the basic magical and Muggle needs and I was like her father and I realized I was a changed man. Nothing could make me happy.
But, I hardened over time as we trudged on and as my old age hit I tend to get grumpy, but never with my darling Hope, she was what you would call my weakness. When my young Hope was 11 I started teaching her magic at home and then I got a letter from Lucas on Hope and Lucas’ birthday that he was very sick and was almost destined to die and my son had asked me to come, and I did and I even took Hope with me telling her on their way about Lucas and why she was with him. When they got to St. Mungo’s it did not look good for Lucas and I was desperate. I didn’t want my grandson to die before me, so I had the idea by using Dark Magic Lucas could come back to life and I even suggested it to the doctors but we were told that Lucas was going to die and he did die as far as we knew. But, again I am getting ahead of myself, please forgive me this is one of my favorite stories.
Saddened, Hope and I went home to our house and I taught her magic and all the other magical studies of her first year and we would read what was going on in the Wizarding World and we just stayed there and were happy for all of the year. But then there was a night I heard voices in the Forest which was strange because not many people ventured into the Forest at night and I quickly slipped out of my house to see who it was and can you believe it, it was Lucas Finch, my grandson walking again. It was a sight to see, but he got the genes of me and was being terrible to the woman he had captured and then tried to hold his own against a very powerful witch and I saved him and took him back to my hut where I told him of his sister, Hope and he told me how he managed to live. Now, Lucas asked me to teach him Dark Magic and after a few months of pleading I finally agreed. But, the Dark Magic made me into my evil-self again but me being in my old age I thought it would not take over me, but it did and soon after Lucas learned everything I knew, which was in his sixth year Hope was scared of me and asked to leave with Lucas and Lucas said yes of course and they left together, but as I hear it, it didn’t work out very well because Lucas is just a younger me and Hope can’t stand it so she is somewhere out there and I decided to go back to the Wizarding World and I just wait for me to die because I have had a terrible life and I regret all of it. I am even considering going back to Azkaban because where else do I have to go? I have nobody to with now and I hate it.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?: Coriolanus is very wise and know everything you could ever want to know on any subject, but the stupidness of his young years have changed him into a man that is depressed about his life and loves to talk but just does not enough living anymore.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)- Muggle Born and the original father of Lucas Finch
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!): None
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?: Unemployed
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?:
- Married-Seperated by death
- Wife: Primrose Finch
- One Son
- Peter Finch
- One Daughter-in-Law
- Molly Finch
- Two Grand-Children:
- Lucas Finch
- Hope Finch
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?- 1
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.