Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Courtney is very smart, if not a bit self-centered. She likes it when things are her way. For example, if she gets the wrong answer in class, she would be embarrassed and furious. That would go away, as long as the teacher says her answer was a very good one. She also likes to forgive and forget.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Courtney Erin Stariah was born to Barbara and Alexander Stariah. She has 4 siblings, who she sometimes gets along with. In her childhood, she was pressured to do well in school, which she later didn't mind because she was very smart. One day, her mother left the family, but her father remarried after a year to a woman named Starla, and she had a daughter, Ivy, Courtney's stepsister. Ivy was a little shy and intimidated by the large family she joined in, but Courtney helped her when her siblings just ran wild.
Courtney knew just how to get Ivy to open up. Courtney put a movie she liked on the TV, a funny one, which Ivy would laugh at. In the end, Ivy hugged Courtney, which was nice. Courtney was the only one who Ivy would talk to. Then, the stepsisters played together, and sometimes Courtney would help Ivy with her homework.
Courtney did very well in Muggle school. She was accepted to Beauxbatons and Hogwarts, but she picked Hogwarts because she didn't speak French. She speaks a few languages, but isn't sure she could handle another one, even though with her cleverness, she probably could.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
She is pure-blood.
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) No
11) What year is your character in?
Courtney is in her 6th year.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Slytherin
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? I have three characters, and none are exotic.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's: 3
Number of B's: 1
Number of C's: 1
Number of D's: 0