1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A)None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A)A Complex Spell
B)A Spell Of Control
C)A Combat Spell
D)A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A)Shrug it off
B)Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C)Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D)They are just joking around
5) What is most important to you?
B)Getting your way
D)Friends and family
6) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your charcter that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Cressida is often sarcastic, headstrong, and brave. She'll protect her friends and family, and will stand up for what she believes in. She's nice to people if they're nice to her. She quite clever, and likes to play pranks and such. Coming from a Muggle family, she's highly fascinated by the Wizarding World and wants to learn everything she can about it.
7)Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an indecent that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Cressida comes from a rich Muggle family, she has two brothers, who are twins. At school she was part of the 'popular' clique, although she wasn't so sure whether or not some people were truly her friends or not, as most people only like her for her family's wealth. Her first experience of accidental magic was when she accidentally started making plants die and go back to life. She was overjoyed at her acceptance to Hogwarts.
8) Are you Pureblood, Half-blood or Muggle-born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Muggle-born. No notable magical relations
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Hufflepuff.
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Gryffindor.
OOC (Out of Character) Question- How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A)I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B)Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C)I should be able to participate at least some every day.
D)I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
Number of A's: 0
Number of B's: 1
Number of C's: 4
Number of D's: 0