Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
"I know who I am, I know what I do, and I know what I give. Can't be arsed to please people. Honey, I was born to live, not make you happy. If you have a problem with it, you're gonna have to sit down and wait for me to actually give a damn. To my family, on the other hand... no, I still don't care what they think. At least not what most of them think. I might have enough heart left for my half-siblings. So young, so naïve... but nonetheless, they don't talk to me, I don't talk to them. Solves everything, doesn't it?"
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
"Okay, before I start, you might as well know the people that'll make an appearance."
"Daniel Bishop: He's the douchebag I have to call father. Re-married three times, and is currently cheating on wife #3 with probably soon-to-be wife #4. Owner of Bishop Hotels."
"Zachary Bishop: One of my younger half-brothers, and "twin" to f/n. He's also the one that's gonna inherit Bishop Hotels when he turns of age."
"asdfg Bishop: My other younger half-brother, and "twin" to Zachary. Like me, he won't inherit Bishop Hotels."
"Leslie Bishop: She was my biological mum, who I don't remember.
"So, basically, Daniel married my mum, Leslie, and had me. They only actually lasted for about two-ish years before they got a divorce, and dad won custody over me for some lame ass reason. Not like it matters - Leslie died a few weeks later in a car crash. Daniel married f/n a few weeks after my third birthday, and before I turned four, he had not one, but two kids. I'm actually not supposed to know this, much less tell you, but I don't really like Daniel, so I'll tell you anyways. He was basically dating two women at the same time, and got them pregnant around the same time, thus my younger half-siblings. They think they're twins, but.... they're not. Different mums. Don't tell them that, though. I found out whilst eavesdropping on dad and wife number three one night. See? Not even I'm supposed to."
"Anyways, life went on, and when I was seven, Daniel inherited his father's chain of hotels, causing us to move. After that, I rarely saw of any of my
family living mates. I was in my world, they were in theirs."
"A few days after turning eleven, the weirdest thing happened. My siblings were yet again pestering me, so I got quite pissed. Apparently that was a big nono, because my computer exploded. Literally. Weeks passed, and this owl came in and dropped a letter informing me I was a witch and I'd attend Beauxbatons Academy of Magic. Post arrival, I was sorted into Ombrelune."
"Honestly, I was excited at first, but then school became kind of lame. Someone had to make it fun, and I thought, why not me?"
"I remember there being these really annoying bitches which I just hated. Shit you not, I spent most of my time making their lives hell. That, of course, began to affect my grades. But honestly, I just couldn't care... Daniel made sure they stayed up, even if it meant summer school."
"The years passed like that until I got to fourth year. I kind of matured, and it apparently helped with the whole romance ordeal. I got myself a boyfriend who's name was Andy. Looking back, I wonder if I was high or something when I dated him, because he's just ugly as fuck. Not to mention a major asshole. We weren't even three weeks into our relationship when I found him shoving his tongue down another girl's throat. That hurt far more than I'd like to admit."
"Apparently, it took a toll on me. Some old friends say that after that, I became this depressed, gothic person. Personally, I think I just got a new view at life. Not to mention that the guys that I dated following Andy, which had the near same ending, contributed to it. Life's just a bitch, huh?"
"Fifth year was just a disaster. My OWLs were pretty much crap, due to my lack of concentration in class. Oh well. I celebrated the end of
hell OWL year with the best party ever. Apparently, alcohol in Beauxbatons is a huge no-no. I got expelled due to being a minor in possession of alcohol, but it was worth it. Hands down, best night of my life."
"Daniel didn't want me to stop studying, so he sent me to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The true reason was probably that he didn't want to deal with me. Feeling's mutual."
"Once there, the sorting hate placed me on Slytherin. Great. Fucking great."
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's: