1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
The line of magic in the family was saved when a boy was born to Élie Shīfù and Thierry "Tèbié" Fournier in late March. A much younger child of seven, he was thrown into a few different orphanages after his parents death prior to his adoption into an upper class wizarding family. A couple by the name of; Mathilde and Ludovic Girard raised him as their own child. Their son grew envious of their power, both magical and political from their cushy jobs as Obliviators. It made him spiteful of their deception. He felt even he could not see who they truly were. The "good former Aurors" or the "dark wizard Obliviators"? This way of thought, this itch that needed to be scratched, exposed him to his highly valued duality, and his undoubtedly warped mentality.
He was sent to school in the south of France where he immediately began pulling the occasional prank on his year mates and their friends. Stealing the odd knickknack from a shop or a classmate every single day, every single year. He would often hollow out books to carry his wares unnoticed - he was not serious with his crimes in his youth. It was for fun, for the excitement, for the rush. He remained non committal, and he was is rather difficult to trust despite his confident competence. Prior to graduation he returned to his birthplace in Zhejiang, China to reclaim the wealth, and prosperity awaiting him through the connections of his dark adoptive family.
He has been broken, and re-forged countless times. He has always been ruthless, and morbid. He has embraced a sense of malevolence, fallaciousness. He became a high class of black-marketeer His expertise. He has a knack for pilfering priceless items with minimalistic effort in exchange for the highest denomination, and inveterate art of killing for sport, then for profit. He dabbled in the Dark Arts, and criminal offences- a bit of poisoning here, an Imperiused untraceable assassination or mass murder there- as long as he was engaged in a thievery binge or murder spree he felt complete, he felt whole. He has spent years repressing various memories from his life.
He denied his "calling", and he was named for it. Mathilde and Ludovic alerted French Aurors to the man known only as 'Dagger'. Abandoning his birth name, and his adoptive name to become known mononymously. The word-of-mouth reputation from informants; black market clients, and dealers has forced him to become something akin to a nomad. He roams the Earth working to collect, to begin, to continue, to grow his stock.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Dagger has never had an interest in conversation. He might make one think otherwise, but rarely does he ever truly "engage". He understands the value placed in social interaction by those who require it, and by those who survive on it. He has opinions, about everything. His opinions are the problem. No one else's matter. If he thinks something, so it must be. If he feels something, so it shall be. His narcissism quite possibly sprang from his independence, which lead to arrogance. Which lead to what he is.
He has made mistakes the he will never admit to, and he has had a myriad of triumphs he will never take credit for. He was not born a thief, a killer, a manipulator, a psychotic, a sociopath. Dagger has venom running through his veins, be it from the lies he believes or the way the darkness that he allows to corrupt, and eat away the heart he used to have.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
He is a Metamorphmagus (?) He is highly skilled in Non-verbal magic
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
Dagger — Gentleman thief/Professional Killer.
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
Single, no kids
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
:B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
:B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
8 none are exotic
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.