1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
In 1692, a man named John Willard was accused of witchcraft. He was the town constable and at one point refused to make any more arrests after he doubted the allegations against them. On August 19, 1692 he was hung for witchcraft. He maintained his innocence, but of course he was lying...
Before being hung, he along with nine other wizards and witches formed Salem's Secret Circle. Their descendants would be drawn together from hence forth. Dakota Willard is John's descendent.
Dakota was born to Jack Cramer and Emily Willard. Emily was John's descendent. Jack was her school boyfriend, but when Jack found out that Emily was pregnant he fled. So Emily was left to raise Dakota on her own. Emily was a caring woman and did her best to raise her son right. She never hid magic from him, so when his first sign of magic came he was excited rather than surprised. A local bully was beating him up, and Dakota wanted him to leave. So Dakota made him leave, by sending him 100 feet through the air. The bully wasn't hurt but he freaked out and ran. Emily was excited for her son and that night they celebrated.
Dakota was a nice boy, so when he went to Salem it wasn't surprising that he became very popular. When it came time for the dating scene... Dakota was never single for very long. He's the perfect gentleman, so girls adored him. They usually broke it off with him, claiming he was too good for them. Dakota was crushed every time, but it never lasted long. By the end of the next month some new girl would ask him out.
When Dakota graduated, he returned home. Emily was ecstatic to have her son, even if only for a little while, for Dakota had applied to be a teacher at Salem. He taught there for the next two years, then his mother became ill. He tended to her after that, unfortunately the lines killed his mother. Dakota was 19. He then felt an extreme urge to leave for London. So he did, Dakota packed his bags and left for London.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Dakota's quite the gentleman. He's very polite, and doesn't seem capable of holding a grudge. He's always willing to forgive and forget, even when he shouldn't sometimes. He's very emotional and feels betrayal quite keenly. He's a ladies man, but it's not intentional.
He's also a very patient man, and loves to help people. That's why he became a professor, he loves to help people learn new things. He's very patient with his students and is always to give them any and all the extra help they need. However, this doesn't mean that he'll let his students get away with anything. He does expect them to be civil towards one another, and won't tolerate any teasing in his classroom. He expects respect from them, for one another and for himself. If they do all that, he'll be the nicest teacher around.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
:C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
:B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
10. 2 are exotics. 1 of the exotics is sort of inactive.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.