i guess you're my.. type of pokemon ;)</center> </center>
<center>The Open-Ended Questions</center>
A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part doesn't have to be filled out if it's an expansion character!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths, and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer.
- Charming (in an odd way)
- Way too brave (obvilious to possible dangers, etc.)
- Sore loser
- Can be insensitive
- Easily angered
2) Has your character's life played out the way they wanted? Have they achieved the goals they set out for their life? Why, or why not? No, Daku will always be competitive with his siblings, especially his older sister. He still thinks he isn't above them, and needs to be.
3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so?
Winning competitons. In his competitiveness, he simply just wants to win, and keep winning, because he wants to be on top whenever he can, since he has so many siblings that could overshadow him.
4) If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why? -Some trophies
5) What one thing would your character change about the wizarding society? Why? He hates waiting. He wishes time turners would be given out to everyone so he doesn't have to wait for anything.
<center>The Character's Background</center>
1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth character!)
TJ and Adelaide met through work, they both worked for Quidditch Teams and hit it off from there. They had Daku 9 months after their first date. Daku's main hobbies were drawing, watching TV, reading and playing with small model Quidditch players bought by his father. His hobbies are still mainly the same, minus the drawing part. After more years, more children were born. Lillian and Blake were the last to be born. Daku favored no one and always needed to overshadow his siblings. The Lichs' settled down in Wollongong, and Daku went to school there. Daku's first magical experience was when he was seven, once when someone was about to make him second place in a race. He teleported the person back to last. When he won the race, he told his parents, confused. His parents celebrated his magic abilities after they told him that it had simply proved he could do magic.
One day, Daku and Matilda wanted to go surfboaring. Blake begged and pestered them to go, but Daku immediately said no, because he didn't want his sister in his way, but he said simply it was too rough for her. Matilda agreed. Daku and Matilda went the next day. They went to surf, but they couldn't even get on their boards, so they gave up and brought them to their father.
Their father said it was jinxed, and they guessed Blake can done it, so the Lichs' celebrated (Daku was a grump but still did too). After his youngest sisters turned 10, Daku was amazed to find his father had gotten a spot in a England Quidditch Team. He had always liked the idea of England and Hogwarts, so he quickly adapted to England. One day, Daku and Matilda walked out to find a crying Blake by a frozen river in their yard with a dead Lillian besides her. He let Matilda handle Blake while he took the dead Lillian to his parents, in both disbelief, anger and sorrow. Later, he found out she had fallen through the ice and drowned before Blake could pull her up. Daku was not that close to Lillian, but he felt bad for his siblings, and was still sad for her death. He has missed her ever since, but her death had not really effected his mental state or personality.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble? (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!)
Daku is very competitive. He'll do whatever he can to win, no matter what. Even if it's cheating. Daku can be quite charming and a flirt. He can be rather friendly, but only when he's in a good mood. He's quite observant, when he's not blinded by anger, power or something else. He is way too brave, obvilious to mostly all possible danger.
He's pretty sloppy and doesn't like to clean things up. He's a really big sore loser, and will get very angry over losing and accuse you of things you never did, like jinxing, hexing, etc. He can be insensitive, especially when he's gloating or angry. He's a troublemaker and easily angry. He might cause a rumor that could ruin someone. He might yell at you when something works him up. He can be very childish and accuse you of anything. He blames whoever he can and will never take the blame.
He always thought he would be overshadowed by his siblings. He became competitive and angry and childish to stop this from happening. He can be pretty needy, wanting attention all the time. But it's just because he has so many siblings, he wants attention for himself, so he won't feel alone. He hates being alone and ignored. He needs to stay on top to not be ignored or alone, so he won't have to feel bad. Atleast that's what he thinks.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
Pure-blood. He's a Lich.
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have one as your first two characters!)
5) What is your character's profession? Does your character plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
He doesn't work. (i might get him a job somewhere)
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
He is not married (he might find someone in rp)
7) What about your character's appearance? What do they look like? Feel free to write down what they look like! If you're using any FC, you can put a picture here! Please state the character's faceclaim! His model is Theo James.
<center>The Sorting Quiz</center>
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is only optional, for regular adults and expansion characters alike!)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A. A Complex Spell
- B. A Spell Of Control
- C. A Combat Spell
- D. A Healing Spell
2) What is most important to you?
- A. Grades.
- B. Getting your way.
- C. Life.
- D) Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
- A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
- B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
- C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
- D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
4) Which trait is most valuable?
- A. Intelligence
- B. Cunningness
- C. Bravery
- D. Kindness
5) What's the best way to get things done?
- A. The right way, no matter how long it takes.
- B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
- C. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
- D. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
C. These do not affect what house you're sorted to, but everybody must answer them!
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
- B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)?
Including Daku I have 8 characters.