Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Dalisay isn't normal. Who is though, truly? She's fairly sweet, basically being a piece of candy in human form, and is quite the pushover 95% of the time, making her an easy target for bullying or being used, especially since she doesn't realize that it's happening. She thinks she's funny, when she isn't, but no one has ever told her otherwise so she doesn't know that, and she loves making jokes that have zero actual humor to them whatsoever. As well as all of this, Dalisay is incredibly innocent, like oddly so, and she definitely won't understand flirting or any inappropriate jokes, not like there would be someone there to do that stuff. She tends to creep people out as well, mainly because she talks to herself as if there's someone else talking to her, almost like an imaginary friend, but she outgrew those a while ago. This makes her an even larger target for bullying, but she normally blocks it out because she's used to it.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
While the first sign of magic within the Filipino thousands of years ago hasn't been pinpointed quite yet, it is true that the Autonomous Region of Magical Philippines has risen together with the great Kingdom of Namayan. The ARMP had no name in the past since it was one with Namayan.
For years, the Magicals and the Muggles lived in harmony, no prejudice and no discrimination. Of course, there were some groups that wanted the Magicals to separate from the Muggles but they were scarce and were merely a small nuisance. The Magicals helped the Muggles in more difficult work and the Muggles gave the Magicals a sense of purpose. They all thought it would last forever and nothing could disrupt the peace. Until the Spaniards came.
The Spaniards didn't like the idea of people using magic and strove hard to separate the 'normal' from the 'abnormal'. People possessing magic or showing that they possessed magic were hunted down and were executed. Some were smart enough to hide their magical abilities while the others fled to remote areas and islands. The Muggles helped the ones who hid their abilities to hide and kept the location of the remote areas and islands from the Spaniards.
Years passed by, and the Muggles slowly forgot about their friendship and alliance with the Magicals due to little to no contact. The newer generations were taught that Magic was evil and was abnormal which lead to the Magicals completely separating from the Muggles. While the Muggles were under Spain, the Magicals thrived and grew, watching helplessly as the Muggles were tortured colonial master after colonial master. As a way of coping with the loss of their friendship, the ARMP mirrored the cultural progression of Muggle Philippines, albeit with their own magical touches.
They still kept the monarchy intact. However, they had changed the surname to del Castillo and had turned into a patriarchy, which didn't please most of the citizens.
Several centuries and generations later, the ARMP has become an isolated region, its government keeping to itself and lying low as possible while making its economy flourish. It's been known to most of the Wizarding World as a very shady government and some trying to get information on it are rebuffed every single time. They don't join international events even if they are qualified and during wars, they stay neutral and keeps their citizens close. Now, the ruling monarch is King Alejandro with his wife, Queen Marisol. The current heir to the throne is Prince Martin. Several of the Noble Houses has grown bigger while others have grown smaller or extinct. Some members of the Noble Houses of Iglesias and Fernandez has moved to the United Kingdom, still under the protection of the Crown. Recently, the two royal del Castillo children have moved there in hopes of establishing trading agreements with the British Ministry.
Dalisay was born as a replacement child, her older brother having died before his wedding via suicide, and was always considered a disappointment, even to the other houses, since she was a female, and not a male who could continue on the family's line. Despite this, Dalisay lived a completely happy life, even without nothing but a few friends that had been nothing but figments of her imagination.
Dalisay grew up locked away in a fairly large house, even being kept away from her own parents and given nothing as of socialization other than the maids and nannies who would come to take care of her, rather reluctantly. As she aged, she began to have more friends, but she never seemed to realize that they weren't real. There was Hebe, who was a few years older and had bright, light hair and blue eyes like no one else she had really ever had contact. Then there was Hestia and Gaia, who both had a similar image as the first. Dalisay never seemed to notice that they weren't real until she began attending school and noticed the difference between the images of the blonde girls and the real people around her.
Dalisay soon went from talking to figments of her imagination to talking to herself, still being a lonely and awkward child. She was soon picked on for it, but she tended to ignore it as best as she could. She continued on, mumbling and shouting things to herself until she would get told to shut up by one of her fellow students or even received a few hits from her parents, for a few years until the houses' children started to transfer to Hogwarts.
Dalisay's parents seized the opportunity, putting the fifteen year old through tough etiquette lessons until she was fit enough to be sent off, despite her only friend being herself still.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!Her model is Julia Montes.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
-8 (I think? :/)
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's: