1) Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. Daniel was born in 1979, in York, England. He only live in Scotland for a few months, before his family moved to Germany. His dad was a coward and moved to Germany because of the first wizarding war (1970-1981) was proving to be worse than he thought. He didn't want to be forced into combat so he moved his family out of Britain and into a country he thought would be safe.
Daniel grew up in Germany, getting private lessons on magic from a woman that lived nearby. He learned man ythings most kids would learn on their 3rd year at School at an early age. He knew how to cast spells at the age of 6, and how to successfully brew a potion at age 7. He eventually did go to Hogwarts in 1990. He was outstanding at school. He was top of his class in all of Slytheren for 4 years straight.
When the Second wizarding war came along, (Started in 1995) he was a 5th year about to be sixth. But his father pulled him out of Hogwarts at the end of that year, and he did not return to complete his 6th and 7th years. Instead, his father moved him to Durmstang, where his mother was working at that time. She was the Wizarding Law professor, so he picked up on that quick. He became very good at Wizarding Law but didn't like it all that much. He prefered Dark Arts class and Potions.
'Once he graduated, Daniel got a job at a shop in Hogsmeade, much to his fathers dismay, from the fear that there might be a 3rd Wizarding War. But Daniel went on anyways, trying to get more into the military side of things, so he could prove the Hatchet's not corwards and erase the title many had given to them because of his dad. 'When he turned 20 (1999), he applied to be a British Auror. His results came back he was inlisted as a British dark Wizard Catcher Auror. He continued to work his way up in the ranks until the war of Duxterra hit the world. He was stationed in Germany, which was hard on him, mainly because his dad had been forced to serve. He thought one day he would have to meet his dad on the field of battle. He later finds out, his dad was killed for being a runaway.
The Duxterran War came and went, and Daniel was proud to have done his part in the conflict. He decided to take a few years off, to travel the world why he had the chance and the money. Now that he is 39 and seen a lot of the world, he is planning to get more on the political side of things and work his way up in the ministry.
2) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble? Daniel likes to joke around with people. He cant stand to see people sad or upset. He likes to make people laugh, and enjoys seeing people smile. He is a joker. He is also a serious person at times. The Duxterran War unleashed fears that turned to memories that still haunt him today. But overall he is a good, crazy guy.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Daniel is a pure-Blood, born to two magic beings.
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) Daniel is skilled in combat and in political smarts. He is not exotic.
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher? Ministry of Magic
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids? Not sure yet.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. EST -4