1) Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Daniel Nesvar grew up in a cruel enviorment. His father and mother, both muggles, beat him often. He never complained. Complaining would show weakness, and he was not weak. When he was 11, his parents refused to allow him to go to Hogwarts when he got the letter. Outside, he seemed to have accepted it, but inside, he was bitter. He secretly learned as much magic as he could, and soon found comfort in the Dark Arts. He became a master of magic. The day he turned 17, he unleashed the magic he had learned on his parents. He ran away, leaving them dead and all wizards thought he was as well. 8 years later, he was roaming the country and enjoying his freedom. He decided to glimse Hogwarts for the first time. When he got to the castle, he tried to stay hidden, as he was considered dead. But one boy saw him. A first year, rather snoopy. Daniel heard someone call him 'Hale' or something. All Daniel knew was the boy had saw him. Daniel couldn't afford to be seen, he might loose all his freedom. So there was an accident. The boy died. Daniel was safe again. He's avoided wizard contact 3 years since.
2) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Cruel and blunt
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Muggle-Born
4) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher? Daniel is unemployed, but has a reputation as a thief, murderer, and con man to muggles.
5) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
OOC (Out of Character) Question - How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A)I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B)Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C)I should be able to participate at least some every day.
D)I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A)None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A)A Complex Spell
B)A Spell Of Control
C)A Combat Spell
D)A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A)Shrug it off
B)Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C)Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D)They are just joking around
5) What is most important to you?
B)Getting your way
D)Friends and family
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
OOC (Out of Character) Question-(This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
1) This is my first character
2) This is NOT my first character.
OOC (Out of Character) Question-Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is +4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below: eastern Answer, question 4 please. Thanks!16:21, February 19, 2013 (UTC)