is coming back for you~ 21:46, September 6, 2016 (UTC)
1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Ammon Masih was a world famous quidditch player. It’s no surprise he’s had many flings. In one of those moments of passion, he fathered Darius. Darius grew up in Cairo to a low income witch who worked in the Egyptian Ministry of Magic in a lower position. He was an obedient kid, almost unnervingly quiet. While his mother did tell him who his father was, he never aspired to be anything more than he was; a poor kid with an interest in herbology. Even at a young age, he devoured what knowledge he could. Unfortunately, when magic came knocking on his door, he gained attention from an unwanted source.
At age seven, Darius had his first sign of magic. While in the city, a group of muggle boys robbed him. Deeply upset, Darius resolved to follow after them. They easily got lost in the crowd, but that wasn’t a problem for him. He was flying above the crowd. Once he spotted the perpetrators, he promptly fell out of the sky, onto the leader’s head. Darius got his money back, but caused a huge scandal considering all the muggles that saw what he did. Darius was the talk of Egypt and even in nearby African countries. A few new laws were passed on, but the most important thing that happened is the attention it gained; his father’s. Ammon saw potential in the boy, and as word further spread that the “flying wonder” was none other than Ammon Masih’s son, Ammon decided to meet his son.
After a month of getting to know each other, Ammon offered to take care of Darius, as well as give funds towards the boy’s mother to live luxuriously. While Darius wasn’t a fan of his father, he agreed so his mother could live a good life. From then on, Darius lived a different life, without his mom.
Ammon trained Darius severely to become a quidditch player, his legacy to the world. That is why it is no wonder he became such a refined player in the Uagadou School of Magic. Despite much praise, Darius absolutely abhorred the sport. He tried to leave it behind many times during his adolescence, but Ammon always threatened to put his mother under a load of debt. Darius decided to keep at it until he had enough money to pay off his debt to his father, and pursue a career in herbology.
After graduation, Darius couldn’t stand to stay in the same country and house of his oppressor, so he signed a contract with an American league Quidditch team. He met and fell in love with a girl, and ended up marrying her after 6 months, at the age of 21. While he didn’t know it, the entire time they were in a relationship, she had been cheating on him, and had only been with him for his money. She gambled, drank, and made it impossible for Darius to pay his father’s debt. He finally divorced her after he found her in bed with one of his many half brothers. At the age of 23, Darius returned to Egypt to train for it’s National Quidditch Team as a chaser.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
At work, Darius is professional and polite. He tries his best to not interact with people unless necessary, and gives off a reserved, introverted vibe. Outside of work, he isn’t much different, besides being a little more boisterous and a little warmer. He has a drinking habit, but it doesn’t generally affect other people considering he drinks alone. Darius has almost no close friends because people find him unapproachable, due to his father’s status as a legendary quidditch player, and an international womanizer. He can be a little too serious, and has no sense of humor. Overall, he’s still pretty kind, even if he isn’t a people person. Curiously. Darius hates sports and Quidditch, but does it because it’s what pays. Darius is highly intelligent and capable, but mostly in the “plants” field.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) no
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher? Egyptian Chaser
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
OPTIONAL: If you want your character Sorted into a House, then please fill out this section as well.
Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.<<<<<<<<
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
>>>>>>>>>>>>5 chars, 1 exotic (2 are expansion)
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
||Darius Heikal has been registered as a citizen by the British Ministry of Magic!
"Upon the signature of the International Statute of Secrecy in 1689, wizards went into hiding for good. It was natural, perhaps, that they formed their own small communities within a community."