1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Darren was born to Mary and Dylan Rhodes in Cardiff, Wales, as their first child. They lived in peace in a small cottage in the countryside, surrounded by fields and nature.
Darren was only three when his little sister Bronwen was born, and, unlike most siblings, they got on quite well for babies. Two years later, his little brother Charlie arrived, and those two also got along very well. The entire family were happy, and the bond was secure and unbreakable. He was quite young when he learned that his mother was a witch, and that he had inherited the magic. It scared him at first - whenever he got anxious or frightened, he couldn't control his powers and he'd accidently smash glasses or send things scattering across the room. However, some help from his mum resulted in him soon grasping control of his magic, and he helped his brother and his little sister, who were also magic.
Darren attented Dumstrang for four years, then transferred over to Hogwarts (his siblings followed him after); he passed his OWLs with flying colours, and celebrated by partying all the way through sixth year. The seventh year was more difficult, but his N.E.W.Ts went well too, and his grades should land him a good job.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Darren is the life of the party, and always extremely fun to be around. He has a permanent smile on his face, and people will rarely see him angry or annoyed. He's also a troublemaker, and loves pranking people just to see their reactions. He's a flirt, as well, but he knows where the limit is and doesn't hiit on a girl if she's obviously uncomfortable.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
He is a musician.
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
Nope, he is single.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
3, none exotic
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. GMT -01:00