1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
DJ hates getting close to people or befriending people. She puts herself before others but she will do anything to protect those she loves. She is scene as a boring but to those who really know her shes a party animal. DJ hates mud-bloods and never associates with them. She lives up to her name sake being both Dauntless and loving.
7)Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
DJ was left outside an orphanage shortly after birth with just a note stating that her name was Dauntly-Jaecia but no last name. She was raised in the orphange to be kind but she was always in the frame of mind that if her parents treated her with such disgust why shouldnt she treat others like it. She was always unlucky and expects everyone to hate her as on the days when people came to adopt or foster she was never picked.
DJ was mean to the other kids in the orphanage except one. She was nice to a boy named Ethan Prince who arrived the same way she did on the same day at the same age. They grew up like brother and sister although they were given diffrent surnames they went round telling people twins. DJ would do anything to look after Ethan and the same with him. One day she got so angry with a group of kids she started a fire by accident her and Ethan were so amazed but a month later strange things started to happen to Ethan too thats when they vowed that they could only trust each other because they were diffrent but they called it happy diffrent.
8) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Half-Blood. Granddaughter of Alphard Black
9) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Gryffindor
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Hufflepuff
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. GMT
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's:
You have a great character, really! (Such an awesome name too, btw) But you just need to fix that thing about remembering everything she sees, that's photographic memory and considered "exotic" so you can't have a character with that ability for your first or your second. LittleRedCrazyHood 04:04, December 29, 2013 (UTC)
- Wait, one more thing. Do you really want her to not be in Gryffindor or was that a mistake? She seems like one. LittleRedCrazyHood 04:00, December 30, 2013 (UTC)