1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
David Abrams was born on May 2, 1979 to Sandra and Edward Abrams in London, England. Sandra was a Veela who had graduated from Beuxbatons whereas Edward was a British muggle, making David a half-blood. Growing up, he was always aware of the wizarding world, but was a little more involved in the muggle world because his mother left him with his father when he was only a six-year-old. Because of this, Edward got his son involved in lots of muggle activities: particularly, football (or as the Americans would say, soccer). He started playing at the age of five, and quickly became the best player in his age group every season. Eventually, he became the best in the area, and probably would have ended up playing football professionally had he not received his Hogwarts letter on his 11th birthday. Although he went to Hogwarts, David still played football outside of school frequently, and still plays it in his free time.
David always looked up to his father, as his mother had left when he was only a child. He admired his father for being so well put together, even as a single father. He ended up joining the Order of the Phoenix right after leaving Hogwarts. David grew up with family being his number one priority, and it still is. While in Hogwarts, he ended up meeting, dating, and eventually marrying his fellow Gryffindor classmate, Victoria Abrams. They married only a few years after graduating from Hogwarts at the ages of 23. Once they had gotten settled, they decided to have their first child: Brooklyn Abrams. Not long after (3 years to be exact), Romeo Abrams was born. Cruz Abrams was added to the mix two years later. Finally, Harper Abrams, the last and final baby of the Abrams family, was born in 2011. David is extremely happy with the ways his life turned out, and wouldn't want it any other way.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble? David is very ambitious, kind, and brave. He is not afraid to stand up for what he thinks is right and has all of the qualities of a true Gryffindor. He is also very family-oriented and approachable. He loves to joke around with his students, and they all love him for that.
David's model is David Beckham.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) He is a Half-Blood.
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) David is half-veela.
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher? I am planning on enrolling my character to be an auror.
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids? David is married and his wife's name is Victoria. He has four kids: Brooklyn, Romeo, Cruz, and Harper.
(I am planning on making Brooklyn and Romeo students at Hogwarts later as well)
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? I have three other characters, none of which are exotic.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. Central Standard Time
Sorry, but there are a couple of things:
- Unfortunately, you can't have more than one exotic character of the same type.
- I need to also remind you that Arabella having a photographic memory counts as exotic.
Wouldn't it be okay for both David and Brooklyn to be part veela because they are related? And also, I changed Arabella so she no longer has a photographic memory while I was creating her page because I thought it would be too much.
I think we can probably allow it? I'll ask Jaye next time I see her, but otherwise just try to refrain from making more part-veela characters - we can allow two related characters, but any more than that and it could be seen as godmodding. Have fun!