Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
David is a very kind person. He is also very hyperactive, he has ADHD, attention deficit hyperactive disorder. He is easily distracted, and gets bored after a few minutes, unless he's doing something he likes. He is constantly moving, but that doesn't stop him from being likable. He is very curious about the world around him too.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
David Drade was born in July 7th, 2011 to Robert and Rebecca Drade. He has a younger brother and sister, Brandon and Theresa, who are two years younger than him. He was diagnosed with ADHD when he was 6 years old, after his teacher sent his parents an email that David was very hyper in class. His parents respect him, and they try to help him in any way they can.
His first sign of magic was when he was 7, and he was playing a game with Brandon and Theresa. He was impatient for his turn, so impatient he wanted it to be his turn. About 3 seconds later, he found himself in at the front of the line, like he wanted it to be. He was very unsure about what happened, and his parents weren't sure either, as they are muggles. Years passed, and weird stuff kept happening. Finally, four years later, he was accepted into Hogwarts. He was excited, but his parents weren't sure how his ADHD would be dealt with at the new school.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Muggle-born
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) No
11) What year is your character in? 3rd year
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Ravenclaw
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Hufflepuff
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
Three other chars, none are exotic.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's: 2
Number of D's: 3
18:41, June 5, 2015 (UTC)