Please note that before I start, I would like to complain that my last Sorting Request was deleted for no reason. I asked both Echostar and Bond em7, but Echostar failed to answer and Bond em7 provided an unhelpful answer.
Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A)None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A)A Complex Spell
B)A Spell Of Control
C)A Combat Spell
D)A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A)Shrug it off
B)Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C)Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D)They are just joking around
5) What is most important to you?
B)Getting your way
D)Friends and family
6) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your charcter that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Very cunning, however very gullible. David O'Hara really doesn't like liers, though he is one himself. He enjoys being sneaky and breaking into places (such as a Teacher's Office) and will only save himself if given a choice.
7)Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an indecent that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
His brother, Dominic, is a Squib, and the Black Sheep of the family. David only loves him because he grew up with him and learnt that not everyone is perfect. The rest of the family think David is strange because of this, and that he can only prove himself to them by becoming a powerful wizard.
8) Are you Pureblood, Half-blood or Muggle-born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
Pure-Blood. As all Pure-Blood families are inter-related, I could say the Weasly, the Blacks, etc., but you seem to be refering to close family, of which there are none.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
OOC (Out of Character) Question- How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A)I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B)Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C)I should be able to participate at least some every day.
D)I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
Number of A's: 1
Number of B's: 2 (3 for OOC Question)
Number of C's: 1
Number of D's: 1
I'm sorry that your last request was deleted, but I can find no trace of it, whch is odd. I'm sorry that you thought my answer was unhelpful, but hopefully now you can get started. Also, I know Echostar didn't answer as she was on vacation at the time. Bond_em7 (Owl Me) 13:58, June 25, 2012 (UTC)