Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Her favourite motto's are 'Do your own thinking independently. Be the chess player, not the chess piece' and 'There’s only one way you can fail, and that’s to quit' is that enough? No, well, she has a quick temper, and tends to hold grudges. Don't call her nicknames, she hates them. She's compassionate, but doesn't really know what to do with sobbing messes, or people to that matter. She's quick to judge, and not easily swayed from her opinion. She has mood swings, and can go from being happy, to angry in a matter of moments. Not only that but a silver-tongue (that more often than not gets her into trouble) and often feels lonely. Anastasia is one to think before she shoots though, and hates egotistical people, but thoroughly enjoys repremanding them and loves to help others. At times it appears she is arrogant, but really it's just a front, she hates when people judge her.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Her mother's name was Julia Jane, and she was quarter Veela half wizard, but was very kind and gentle. Deirdre's father (Lorenzo) was a half-blood, and softly spoken man as well, but also determined as he works as a Hit Wizard. Deirdre was always raised to respect all things around her, animal, insect, muggle or wizard, and had a wonderful life as they lived in Australia. When Deirdre was eight, she and her mother was involved with a muggle car crash, resulting in Julia's death, and Lorenzo's desent to sorrow and grief. Deirdre had only just surrvived, and saw her mother die slowly, before she herself blacked out.
She had woken up three days later, and gone home with her saddened father, and realised that her father wasn't her father anymore, just a shadow of himself. He hired a squib nanny whenever he left to the Ministry of Magic in London, or whenever he was asked to kill. When she was ten they moved to Muggle London so 'Lorenzo could get to work easier', but Deirdre knew the real reason, because of the memories Australia brought to him.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
She has long ringlety golden/blonde hair and bright green emerald eyes. She is tall for her age, but hates it.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Half-Blood
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) She loves animals...and in return animals love her =D
11) What year is your character in? First Year
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) HufflePuff
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) RavenClaw
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? ....none
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. Eastern Starded Time
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's:I guess I wouldn't consider being an animal person too exotic :)