I'd just like to say that I'm new to this, so if I make any mistakes or do anything wrong I'm really sorry. Also if you have any information or help that I could use, I'd appreciate it a lot. This is my first time editing a wiki page or anything, so I'm not very good at the technical side of it all. But I'm also new to roleplay as well.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
B) Lake (because she loves swimming and the outdoors)
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
B) Cunning (but to be honest none of them really apply)
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened. (My character has some anger and emotional problems, but she tries to keep these under check. Walking away is the safest opion, but sometimes she isn't able to)
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
My character is quiet and feels isolated from people. She doesn't like to talk to strangers or make friends, she's scared that if she starts to care about people they might end up getting hurt. She has severe anger issues and struggles to calm herself sometimes, this is the thing she hates most about herself because she knows she takes after her father, who she hates. People often see her as bitter or cruel, but really she is just scared to trust people and let them in. Her main goal in life is to learn to control herself so she isn't frightened of herself and hurting people all the time. She doesn't like small spaces and prefers to be outdoors, where she spends most of her time if possible. Her hobbies include star-gazing, swimming, guitar and generally being outdoors.
7)Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) My character's history is important, it's what makes her who she is today. She wants to forget it, but she can't. Demetria had a bad childhood, her parent's were alcoholic and neglective. The only person keeping Demi going was her twin sister Shannon, whom she loved her all her heart. But one day Demetria got back home and saw her father in the living room, the knife in her hand resting on her mother's throat. His anger had got out of hand, it wasn't the first time. But this time was different. Demi tried to stop him, but before she knew it her mother was dead, her blood staining the walls, the memory imprinted in her mind forever...sometimes she still sees in when she's in a small room. Shannon tried to stop him, to protect Demetria, but to cut a long story short...she ended up dead too. Demetria felt an anger built up inside her for the first time, that was when she discovered she might be different to anyone else her age. She felt a strong urge to kill, but managed to resist it. Police came after being called by a neighbour, Demetria ended up in a care home. But no amount of care could erase the emotional scars she'd received. Her life would never be the same. When she recieved her Hogwarts letter she was intrigued. What did she have to lose? There was no one left to miss her.
8) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
9) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Preferably not Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff, but it's up to you.
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
I'm not sure. I think she's leaning towards Slytherin, but you're the boss :)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character (So I'm sorry if I've done anything wrong or made any mistakes. Like I said, I'm still learning about all of this)
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. Erm, I don't know what that is. But I live in the UK.
Number of A's: 0
Number of B's: 3
Number of C's: 2
Number of D's: 1