Please put ~~~~ or your user signature here.
Moodle. 02:33, November 1, 2015 (UTC)
The Sorting Quiz
Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Derek is a very rude, sarcastic, and poorly mannered young man. Although he can be rude, he is very patient when it comes to waiting. Derek isn't hot tempered like his sister, he generally doesn't get ticked off unless it's his sister pressing his buttons, which rarely happens. Derek & Delia are very close and some tend to believe they're to close, which in societies eyes is unhealthy, although Derek would argue that it's okay to be this close to your sibling, it's not harming anything. Derek would rather not help anyone when they're in trouble, unless it were his sister.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Derek and Delia where born into a Pure-blood wizarding family in northern Britain. There mother being Korean, and there father being British. They lived in France until the age of 4 when they were uprooted to South Korea when there grandmother had passed away. The first few years of their life was great, up until the age of 6 when there mother passed away. Their father took up to drinking, and their father wasn't nice anymore. He would drink all the time and eventually started getting angry over every little thing the twins did.
At around the age of 7 their father started hitting them. At first it wasn't frequent, and then it eventually grew to every day. The twins during this time would often lived very secluded lives, too afraid to even venture out of the confines of their home lest they incur their father's drunk wrath. The twins gradually became introverted and as they grew up, often did everything together as by this point, they had all but stopped trying to befriend anyone else. Their relationship become unhealthy in the eyes of society, but they didn't seem to care, as long as they had one another. At the age of 10 they moved once more back to Britain, where they would stay with their grandmother. Then at 11 both of them received their letters to Hogwarts, which seemed a safe haven to them. The news of acceptance came as relief to the two of them, as they had endured for most of their childhood the persecution they had suffered from the alcohol induced rages inflicted on them by their father. They immediately set off for what would be a new chapter in their life, free from oppression and their father's alcoholic tendencies...
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Pure-Blood.
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
None, though he has a quite high tolerance to pain due to his past.
11) What year is your character in? 5th Year
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) None
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) None
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. (Eastern Standard Time -4)
Number of A's: 0
Number of B's: 2
Number of C's: 1
Number of D's: 2
I'll definitely fix it but I'll have to ask the other person I'm making this twin with so that we don't have conflicting character histories. Moodle. 15:45, November 1, 2015 (UTC)