1) Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. I was born in North Carolina to a great family. Nothing happened untill the time of volidmort. I had to sacrifise everything to help to defeat him. I had to protect my family and fight off the local death eaters in my town that had taken it over. I had to watch many of my muggle born friends be killed or taken. One of my sons was even captured. Luckly the ministry returned him to me after the success agaist voldimort. Today, i am a ready warrior and a good dad looking for a job to help my family.
2) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble? I was in Ravenclaw house as a kid and got into a lot more trouble than most Ravenclaw students. But i kept up my grades and became a teacher. A got a masters degree in histroy of magic, herbology, and dragonology, and a minor degree in potions, charms, and monsterology. I was a hermione so to speak. But i was Noble and mischevious. I got into trouble but i was Noble about myself and my grades. I love magic for what it is.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) I am a pure-blood but i am not honored on this. I do not believe at all in the mistreatment of house elves. I actually love house elves so much, that i buy them just to set them free. I also am STRONGLY against prejudicism against Mugle-borns. The only notable relation would be that WAY back i have a draconic ancester.
4) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher? I am a teacher in North Carolina but i am also a local Auror. I plan to enroll into as many professions as i can to support my family and keep buissy. I know a lot about wand lore and i recently went back to school to get a master degree in magical law. I hope to be a teacher and to work at the ministry if possible. Or to just be a teacher.
5) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids? I am married to a beautiful wife named Cibel Mullins. She was born in England and we met in hogwarts. We have had 9 kids, but only 6 live with us. We just had our second girl out of 9 kids a few weeks ago. We named her Adison Spencer Mullinsa.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
- A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
- B) Lake
- C) Mountain
- D) Road
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A) A Complex Spell
- B) A Spell Of Control
- C) A Combat Spell
- D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
- A) Wise
- B) Cunning
- C) Hard-working
- D) Loyal
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
- A) Shrug it off.
- B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
- C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
- D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
- A) Grades.
- B) Getting your way.
- C) Life.
- D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.