1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Diablo loves to cook. He always knew that since he cooked his first meal, which turned out terrible. However slowly people began to notice how he was improving at an alarming rate, he was soon pumping out A-class dinners. His dad set up in his first gig as a chef when he was 15, he was a pretty low-level chef mind you. Still he enjoyed it thoroughly.
Diablo’s first signs of magic happened when he was 5, he grew up in a wizard family so they pretty much let it manifest on it’s own. However something did catch their eye, that was his Hogwarts letter. He was a Hispanic, so they didn't expect it. He did however attend Hogwarts, which is where he met his wife.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Diablo is a very patient man. Nothing makes him mad, which makes him a great father, he did however emphasize sibling love since he didn’t have any. He’s a very humble man when it comes to his cooking talents, as well as his skill with a guitar. He is a loving man, he loves his wife deeply and would never hurt her. His children are the joys in his life.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
He owns his own restaurant called El rincón del diablo or The Devil’s Corner in English
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
Married to Isaura Atherton. He has 3 children, Madan Atherton, Sara Atherton, and Juliana Atherton
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
:C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
:B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? 3 and 0. 1 adult sorting
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. -4